FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Follow Up To Workplace Harassment Incident I Had
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some of you who are n00bs mite not know, but the others members may remember when I posted about a workplace incident that happened to me approx 1.5 to 2 years ago. A kid at my workplace deliberately harrassed me inside and outside of the workplace on a constant basis, for reasons unknown, possibly jealousy or just plain stupidity. He was so persistant that I was name calling him behind his back and writing threats about him on walls in the backroom of the workplace, which actually was the other way arround, he would rite stuff about me in retalliation because he would read some of the scribbling and automatically assume it was me. Now it was very easy for the people who were following this incident to rule me out due to the fact that writing would appear durring shifts i never worked such as the night shifts, and a couple times durring the week, while I was only working once every month there, so this guy was just plain stupid to keep assuming it was me. I bet other people were doing it to add fuel to the fire,. not to mention he attempted to assult in another incident. Anyways to make a long story short, He started not showing up for scheduled shifts on a frequent basis.. so a 3/4 a year goes by, no sign from this guy, he is automaticaly terminated from the company due to several reasons. I am so happy that hes gone. Thats one big hefty load off my shoulders. I cant believe it

thanks to Richard, Raine, AnthonyD, and several others who I cant name off the top of my head for the advice you've given me durring those times. I thank you.
*pulls head out of ass*
I think I totally missed this.

glad it worked out for ya.
Cant remeber this either...mus of been when I was still smoking the rock. <_<
i rememeber this...good to hear the goon is gone!!
glad the dip s*** is gone.
news to me.

I was paying him big bucks to piss you off.

Glad to hear my investment wasn't a total loss.
LOL meford.

but yeah that's a good thing paulo that's he's gone, but don't be too suprised if it starts all over again with a totally new person who is just as bad.
Frost__2001,Feb 3 2006, 07:06 PM Wrote:LOL meford.

but yeah that's a good thing paulo that's he's gone, but don't be too suprised if it starts all over again with a totally new person who is just as bad.
[right][snapback]168342[/snapback][/right]

Frost '01, thanks. I am pretty sure I have very little to worry about.. There is new manage,ent, new faces, etc.. I pretty much work like only once a month at A&P now, and since the new contract, there is ALL NEW people everywhere, every month i work with someone new all the time. I couldnt care less anymore, I'm concentrating more on my job at RCI-FSI Inc.
Well, at least now that the guy's unemployed he has 24/7 to plan his revenge...

Mwhahahahaha!!!
OAC_Sparky,Feb 3 2006, 06:21 PM Wrote:Well, at least now that the guy's unemployed he has 24/7 to plan his revenge...

Mwhahahahaha!!!
[right][snapback]168345[/snapback][/right]

Hey, I was here first.

I am not sharing my asshole responsibility with this particular post with the likes of you. Ford worker. Pffffft. :P
meford4u,Feb 3 2006, 10:09 PM Wrote:I am not sharing my asshole responsibility with this particular post with the likes of you.  Ford worker.  Pffffft. :P
[right][snapback]168360[/snapback][/right]
Naww, no worries there.

Being the resident sarcastic asshole at Blueovalnews is a full time job as it is. B)
OAC_Sparky,Feb 3 2006, 10:33 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Feb 3 2006, 10:09 PM Wrote:I am not sharing my asshole responsibility with this particular post with the likes of you.  Ford worker.  Pffffft. :P
[right][snapback]168360[/snapback][/right]
Naww, no worries there.

Being the resident asshole at Blueoval is a full time job as it is. B)
[right][snapback]168365[/snapback][/right]
you should introduce me
Nice.

NOW GET BACK TO WORK.
Well good outcome at least, hopefully you don't have the apportunity to run into him again.

02ztsian

OAC_Sparky,Feb 3 2006, 05:21 PM Wrote:Well, at least now that the guy's unemployed he has 24/7 to plan his revenge...

Mwhahahahaha!!!
[right][snapback]168345[/snapback][/right]

Nope, he's not unemployed, he's getting sworn in today......
haha, we should have scheduled a FC.net beatdown....

Glad to hear he's gone paul