FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Know It's Still Winter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am sure that I have posted many times about my golf. Too bad if if you don't like golf.

But good news for those in Ottawa. The site I belong to, Last Minute Golfer, has now expanded to the Ottawa region.

http://www.lastminutegolfer.com/toronto/

The following courses are now part of our Ontario lineup.

Eagle Creek
Emerald Links
Loch March

It is truly a great site that is free to sign up. I played alot of golf for atleast half price and on alot of Tuesday's is $10 or sometimes free. Ask Anothony. We played Whirlpool with cart for $10 each.

If you sign up please tell them I sent you (meford4u there too :D )

Oh, and I played yesterday and shot an 84. Looks like I am on fire already this year.
Yup.

Great freakin' program!

Join up if you have the flexibility of golfing on Mondays!
meford4u,Feb 3 2006, 07:39 AM Wrote:Oh, and I played yesterday and shot an 84.  Looks like I am on fire already this year.
[right][snapback]168193[/snapback][/right]
It's supposed to be sunny on Monday. Is that when you're going to play the back nine?
ANTHONYD,Feb 3 2006, 09:41 AM Wrote:Yup.

Great freakin' program!

Join up if you have the flexibility of golfing on Mondays!
[right][snapback]168207[/snapback][/right]

Tuesdays, brother, Tuesdays
CanadaSVT,Feb 3 2006, 11:00 AM Wrote:
meford4u,Feb 3 2006, 07:39 AM Wrote:Oh, and I played yesterday and shot an 84.  Looks like I am on fire already this year.
[right][snapback]168193[/snapback][/right]
It's supposed to be sunny on Monday. Is that when you're going to play the back nine?
[right][snapback]168236[/snapback][/right]

Money+mouth=Me kickin your ass at golf anytime/anyplace
What ... your playing golf.... damn you ......

I have the itch so bad..... I've been hitting balls through the winter so far, but can't wait to get out on a course!

I might have to come to TO for a weekend!!

ZX3guy2000,Feb 3 2006, 11:33 AM Wrote:What ...  your playing golf....    damn you ......

I have the itch so bad.....  I've been hitting balls through the winter so far, but can't wait to get out on a course! 

I might have to come to TO for a weekend!!
[right][snapback]168251[/snapback][/right]

It was only 10 degrees yesterday and we have no snow here. So, I went golfing with a buddy down at Turkey Point. I can't believe this place is open year round, government owned golf course and you can use a cart on the course year round. Yes, this was a POS course but I got to play.
They do it cuz theres lots of people like you and me who would go play .. i bet on some weekends this winter they were just packed .. like a normal saturday in the summer

theres a few more that are open year round too.. i think either richview or saw wet are
Richview is no longer there. Just houses. Deerfield is open until there is snow on the ground. They are still open today.

But this place is apparently dead during the summer but busy as hell all winter long.
richview is gone? thats interesting .. i guess thats why the owner of richview/indian wells bought millcroft
schade,Feb 3 2006, 04:58 PM Wrote:richview is gone? thats interesting .. i guess thats why the owner of richview/indian wells bought millcroft
[right][snapback]168322[/snapback][/right]

I am friends with Mark, the pro at Indian Wells and he was telling me how they swapped courses. Monarch had developed the site on the old Richview course and the course wsa going to stay atleast 9 holes out the back. Monarch wanted the land for more homes and the owner wanted a golf course.

Now for the pissy part. Imagine if you bought a home with the intention/lot fee of location that you were on a golf course lot, and now..........screwed!!!!

I'd sue
If you need help moving ... as I love moving furniture ... let me know!

Ive helped other people on this site as well .. ahha .. I have a fetish for moving furniture or something...
tdot-zx3,Feb 4 2006, 06: Wrote:If you need help moving ... as I love moving furniture ... let me know!

Ive helped other people on this site as well .. ahha .. I have a fetish for moving furniture or something...
[right][snapback]168438[/snapback][/right]

if we can get you from jumping off the roof and walls and stuff :)

j/k
tdot-zx3,Feb 4 2006, 01: Wrote:If you need help moving ... as I love moving furniture ... let me know!

my moving day involves a chair and beer and pointing at movers.

who wants to help me move? :lol:
meford4u,Feb 4 2006, 04:57 PM Wrote:
tdot-zx3,Feb 4 2006, 01: Wrote:If you need help moving ... as I love moving furniture ... let me know!

my moving day involves a chair and beer and pointing at movers.

who wants to help me move? :lol:
[right][snapback]168459[/snapback][/right]

Hey, I'm with you there, most I've ever moved myself is some books & my computer (Sorry, but I trust delicate electronics only to myself thanks :P) Everything else, I get vict... er, I mean volunteers :lol:

NefCanuck