FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Cuba
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
^^^^ HOLY PHUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

THATS HILARIOUS!!!!

the jeeping look slike it would be uber fun, im puttinmg that on my list!
I'll have to check that out, we are planning to go to Cozumel during our trip......
Home Sweet Home............AH' nothing like that good Toronto air and cold burrrrr!!!!!

Varadero Cuba Barcelo solymar was awsome!!!!!!!
The food could be better, but everything else was great.

Came back safe.

The worst that happened on the vacation was a man drowned 2day in the Ocean then almost his wife.
The wife lived.
:(

Welcoe back Dude.
Glad to hear you had a good time. Where are the photos? We ordered the snow here in Etobicoke just for your arrival home. It was beautiful and 28 degrees all week until Thursday midnight then it snowed. JJ.

Glad to hear you had a good time.

Kevin
Tiketz,Feb 11 2006, 08:20 AM Wrote:Home Sweet Home............AH' nothing like that good Toronto air and cold burrrrr!!!!!

Varadero Cuba Barcelo solymar was awsome!!!!!!!
The food could be better, but everything else was great.

Came back safe.

The worst that happened on the vacation was a man drowned 2day in the Ocean then almost his wife.
The wife lived.
:(
[right][snapback]169738[/snapback][/right]

is the Havana Club still there and the club inside the resort at the very end of the strip? and did you rent mopeds? :)
man, that's nuts eh...

i was in acapulco years back, and one day a body washed up on shore....it had been out there for about 3 days they said....

also

we rented a beattle convertable on our stop in cozumel while on our cruise 4 years ago.....what a blast to drive!!
is the Havana Club still there and the club inside the resort at the very end of the strip? and did you rent mopeds? :)
[right][snapback]169751[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

The Havana Club is still there the best place for nite life.
The Mambo Club was good.

No didn't rent mopeds but I wanted too, didn't get a chance
Pages: 1 2