FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Rally Car Crash Compilation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WTF!!!!! hicks and rallies don't go together.
just another Internet Video™ .. except this has some of the worst choice of music EVER. I can't watch the whole flick
darkpuppet,Jan 31 2006, 01:01 PM Wrote:just another Internet Video™ .. except this has some of the worst choice of music EVER.  I can't watch the whole flick
[right][snapback]167714[/snapback][/right]

Me neither, I killed it after the first 3 clips.
did you at least stick around for the focus!?!?!?
FociPhil,Jan 31 2006, 01:31 PM Wrote:did you at least stick around for the focus!?!?!?
[right][snapback]167724[/snapback][/right]

why bother? there's tonnes of great footage of the wrc focus in action... all those crashes in that vid were taken from other rally vids, search for the other vids and you get a much better experience.
thats the point its not in action, its in a ditch
FociPhil,Jan 31 2006, 04:52 PM Wrote:thats the point its not in action, its in a ditch
[right][snapback]167753[/snapback][/right]

sorry, I don't mean to poopoo your post, but can I submit this crash video while I work on downloading the break.com one and re-looping it?

and yes, there's a focus (or what's left of it) in it as well.
now with new music

I didn't bother cutting it to fit better.

deal with it.
s***, i'm a huge country fan, and I LOVE WRC, but that was even too much for me. I never really like that song, and there are SO many that would have worked better....
I aplaude you puppet

1. the music in that video is much better
2. the video you posted was nice, nothing like seeing some totalled focus' on a thursday morning

thanks for the pooo
uh.....yeah :puke: