FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Just Thought This Was Cool To Tell People.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I installed my Euro Headlight switch along with the other fender today and suprise to me was it works in most of the american functions. I didn't have time to hook up the rear fog lights yet but I noticed the following.

When you turn on the City Light function the rear Plate lights came on same with the DRL's

When the lights are off the DLR is on - ( yeah I know, no sh*% )

When you turn the parking lights on the DRL's Shut off and only the parking lights are on - I thought that was cool just for a straight transfer of switches, and the fact it over ride the DRL function.

Of course when you turn on the light they all come on.

anyways just thought this was cool and I thought I'd share. I'll hook up the rear Fogs later this week if the nice weather holds up.
Pics man, pics!
cool, sounds very similar to the Volkswagen euro switch in functionality
override that damn DRL switch, I hate that so much.

I pointed my foglights in the direction of my lowbeams, I want to be able to shut off my lowbeams and only run with my foglights on!
PerfectSaiyan,Jan 30 2006, 09:36 PM Wrote:override that damn DRL switch, I hate that so much.

I pointed my foglights in the direction of my lowbeams, I want to be able to shut off my lowbeams and only run with my foglights on!
[right][snapback]167627[/snapback][/right]

I did that without all the messy aiming, still works quite well :P

Do the DRL mod if you haven't... be fairly unique :)

I'm the only Focus in Northern Ontario like that now, now that Smith21 went back to stock :D
I pulled my DRL relay.. if i want drl i just put it back