FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Another Great Honda Ad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I didnt like it... at all
yeah but it's the UK version of the Civic, little different the ours but same Honda sameness.
Seems the people in the chorus are big fans of Michael Winslow.
two thumbs down. I don't get why those people are making driving sounds and what not. Are they trying to hide the ugly sound of the actual car?
Yeah, that was the worst commercial ever... it had points where it was able to peak interest, but then killed itself with ongoing stupid parts.

I'll admit, Honda made that great commercial with the realease of the new Accord, but since then, they really haven't been great. "Civic Nation" wasn't bad, but still laughable.

As for the Focus ads... they've been getting better and better. Finally Ford has some good ads to brag about :lol: Unlike their previous ones.
euro_zx5,Jan 30 2006, 08:43 PM Wrote:Yeah, that was the worst commercial ever... it had points where it was able to peak interest, but then killed itself with ongoing stupid parts.

I'll admit, Honda made that great commercial with the realease of the new Accord, but since then, they really haven't been great. "Civic Nation" wasn't bad, but still laughable.

As for the Focus ads... they've been getting better and better. Finally Ford has some good ads to brag about :lol: Unlike their previous ones.
[right][snapback]167616[/snapback][/right]

Actually when Ford Aired their European adds it was the strongest point of the car when they marketed, I still remember those adds and they are really cool. not to mention copied by a few of the compatition