FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Stupid Snow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Don't know what you guys woke up to this morning but I woke up to my focus completely burried in snow. All you can see is the tip of my spoiler...the rest of the car is a huge snow bank. So needless to say I cabbed it to work today. Gonna fight with the snow tonight when I get home from the gym after work.
ThraxXx,Jan 30 2006, 10:00 AM Wrote:Don't know what you guys woke up to this morning but I woke up to my focus completely burried in snow.  All you can see is the tip of my spoiler...the rest of the car is a huge snow bank.  So needless to say I cabbed it to work today.  Gonna fight with the snow tonight when I get home from the gym after work.
[right][snapback]167500[/snapback][/right]

Wow... I knew the weather was whack lately but 37cm overnight? yipes :ph34r:

8C and raining here, just perfect to fit my mood since the car is in the shop again :(

NefCanuck
Well here in Ottawa it's snowed alot too...We had freezing rain this moring and all that good stuff.
Yeah, we got dumped on last night. Put the Justy in 2 ditches on the way home........puposely of course. :P :lol:

Dont think that exhaust pipe is going to take to much more abuse!! :lol:
I shoveled about 40cm of snow off the drive at 6AM this morning. Ouch. Took me almost an hour to do it, and it's only enough to get the Focus out (single wide, not double).
NOS2Go4Me,Jan 30 2006, 04:15 PM Wrote:I shoveled about 40cm of snow off the drive at 6AM this morning. Ouch. Took me almost an hour to do it, and it's only enough to get the Focus out (single wide, not double).
[right][snapback]167516[/snapback][/right]

needs moar salt! let nature work it magic wonders while you're at work
sunny and warm here in T.O.

better call in the army.
Hmmm looks outside.... shakes head 7 degrees and sunny. :blink:
10c and sunny out here on the West Coast.
Casper,Jan 30 2006, 05:29 PM Wrote:10c and sunny out here on the West Coast.
[right][snapback]167580[/snapback][/right]

Holy crap you mean it stopped raining?? :P
Euro Ford Fan,Jan 30 2006, 03:48 PM Wrote:
Casper,Jan 30 2006, 05:29 PM Wrote:10c and sunny out here on the West Coast.
[right][snapback]167580[/snapback][/right]

Holy crap you mean it stopped raining?? :P
[right][snapback]167584[/snapback][/right]

Only for 1/2 of a day. Raining again.