FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sighting: Fatphocus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I was browsing Kijiji and found fatphocus' ride:

http://hamilton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-...QAdIdZ144299631

Sad to see another Focus retiree, but either way best of luck with the sale!
yeahh thats me, trying to find her a new home. No ones really looking to buy cars I guess, had a few inquire but nothing even close to serious
fatphocus,Jul 26 2009, 05:32 PM Wrote:yeahh thats me, trying to find her a new home. No ones really looking to buy cars I guess, had a few inquire but nothing even close to serious
[right][snapback]291709[/snapback][/right]

The more you do to your car and the more distinctive you make it, the smaller the potential group of buyers ... don't give up hope, all it takes is one person to fall in love with your car and you're golden ... it'll just take a bit longer than if the car was bone stock.

All the best.
I would try selling it at some local car shows.
ya that would be a great idea is to stick a sign in it at the shows you've been attending, most ppl walking around those shows know nothing about cars, see a car that looks nice and are like WOWZERS! i can score my self a show car for xxxx$!!! SCHWEEET!! lol doo it, best way for you to get somewhere with it
Better check the rules of the show entry first though.

Some shows expressly prohibit selling of exhibitor's vehicles while they are on display, not all, but some...

NefCanuck
yeah thats why I've been doing and a kid from Niagara who saw it at Scrape wants to buy it (so he says) im just waiting for his phonecall any day to know whats going on. hes only 17 and has a G1 only but says he drives anyways by himself..
fatphocus,Jul 27 2009, 07:20 PM Wrote:yeah thats why I've been doing and a kid from Niagara who saw it at Scrape wants to buy it (so he says) im just waiting for his phonecall any day to know whats going on. hes only 17 and has a G1 only but says he drives anyways by himself..
[right][snapback]291798[/snapback][/right]

good luck with the sale