FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My Opinion On Montreal People
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The coolest folks you will ever meet and they have some really hot woman. French girls :D :D :D :D :D Will the ones that came here anyway. Hard to understand though sometimes. LOL

Quite a few Montreal people here doing there RCMP training.
I think the coolest thing about montreal is that you can touch the strippers :P
Kelowna_Focus,Jan 28 2006, 09:21 PM Wrote:I think the coolest thing about montreal is that you can touch the strippers  :P
[right][snapback]167397[/snapback][/right]

WHOAAAAAAAAAT ?????!!!!!

that deserves a F**K YEAH!
Montreal people.....are the best. I was born and raised there, and although i live in Alberta my HOME WILL ALWAYS BE MONTREAL.

Best night life...Best strip joints....best looking women...(it's a proven fact too, according to some magazine..)

And yes you can touch the strippers....( mind you i really wouldn't want to ...just think about all the greasy monkeys that touched her before you)

5$ lap dances....WOW, now that is a BARGIN....

Ste. Catherine street is the best....Cresent Street is Awesome

If anyone is in Montreal, check out Sir Winston Churchills pub....MEAT MARKET...its friggin' awesome.

whoa!! I want to goto Montreal.

ROAD TRIP!!!!!
Oscar The Grouch,Jan 28 2006, 09:40 PM Wrote:
Kelowna_Focus,Jan 28 2006, 09:21 PM Wrote:I think the coolest thing about montreal is that you can touch the strippers  :P
[right][snapback]167397[/snapback][/right]

WHOAAAAAAAAAT ?????!!!!!

that deserves a F**K YEAH!
[right][snapback]167400[/snapback][/right]

Nobody believes me that you can touch them. But you can. And I love it. And I just go to Nikki's road house. It's just like Porky's.

It should be our next G2G location :P
Montreal girls ARE the best.. Partied with a really awesome girl there back in '04.
My boss always wonders why I pick Montreal over Toronto for training events.

GREAT City :D