FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 10 Degrees In Toronto 56k Warning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ive never been able to wash my car at home in January, this weather is unbleivable.

Anybody else doing naything to their car today? :unsure:

David

[Image: DSC00849.jpg]

Me too. I was out doing my interior for 3hrs this aft. Great weather to spend a day with your car. I think I got some sun on my face too. My ZX5 is all clean and happy inside. :lol:
i washersd my car on monday when it was 46 degrees out
I washed her Friday morning. And yeah, although it's unusual... it's great to finally get all that damned salt off! The liquid grey wasn't showing anymore, it was an off white for the longest time. *shivers*
Those have to be the nicest wheels I have seen on a focus. Where did you get them?
i washed my car yesterday morning (after struggling to get the zx3 tuning shorty off the roof) it was nice and clean untill later on last nite it poured and now my catr is dirty again.
NoiSeeVT,Jan 28 2006, 05:03 PM Wrote:Ive never been able to wash my car at home in January, this weather is unbleivable.

[right][snapback]167378[/snapback][/right]

Looks like you missed a big chunk of s*** on the front of the hood. Also missed some ugly s*** on the liftgate too :P
chinaman,Jan 30 2006, 09:22 AM Wrote:
NoiSeeVT,Jan 28 2006, 05:03 PM Wrote:Ive never been able to wash my car at home in January, this weather is unbleivable.

Looks like you missed a big chunk of s*** on the front of the hood. Also missed some ugly s*** on the liftgate too :P
[right][snapback]167482[/snapback][/right]

WTF is this guy's problem? :angry:
taken care of, no worries!! ;)
lol all I did was add my euro stuff to the car, I knew it was going to rain so I didn't bother with washing the foci.
Threw mine through the touchless wash today and then used the chamios to get whatever water the blow dryer missed :P (Can a chamois be tossed in a washing machine?)

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jan 31 2006, 02:58 AM Wrote:Threw mine through the touchless wash today and then used the chamios to get whatever water the blow dryer missed :P (Can a chamois be tossed in a washing machine?)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]167633[/snapback][/right]

is it leather or microfiber?

leather: no
microfiber: yes
MY CAR IS ALWAYS WASHED....
ANTHONYD,Jan 30 2006, 06:03 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]167537[/snapback][/right]

i was thinking the same thing...1 vote for teh ban!

Nice btw, mine hasnt been washed since november.
It's the "bug screen", can't say I'm a fan either.

Anyway, enjoy the weather as it looks like things start going downhill for a while beginning Monday:

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/1...es/CAON0696.htm

FociPhil,Jan 31 2006, 10:35 AM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Jan 30 2006, 06:03 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]167537[/snapback][/right]

i was thinking the same thing...1 vote for teh ban!

Nice btw, mine hasnt been washed since november.
[right][snapback]167703[/snapback][/right]

Seconded...

BOOOOOO! it better not snow on the 12th. i gots to move then
nass,Jan 30 2006, 10:17 PM Wrote:is it leather or microfiber?

leather: no
microfiber: yes
[right][snapback]167636[/snapback][/right]

Thanks, you just saved me from doing something terminally stupid :D

NefCanuck
TonyDee,Jan 29 2006, 01:19 PM Wrote:Those have to be the nicest wheels I have seen on a focus. Where did you get them?
[right][snapback]167435[/snapback][/right]

Those are my winter rims and I hate the fact I use them for that. They are eagle Alloy 163's I believe. For the SVT we need 16" winter rims and those were the only thing around, I got all 4 for $400 brand new. Most people like those over the SVT rims, myself I like my 17's.
As for the bug gaurd, I keep it there for the winter to try and stop the salt and stones, the hood on my cavy looked like a connect the dots puzzle.

David