FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb - Flex Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
looking for aftermarket flex section for a ZX3. ive come to find out that my flange is gone and im gettin a exhaust soon. i will take a stock one if i have to. lemme know. lates.
I got a stocker, $20 and its yours, wanna go for a drive to windsor, or ship
laidman,Jan 28 2006, 02:02 PM Wrote:I got a stocker, $20 and its yours, wanna go for a drive to windsor, or ship
[right][snapback]167350[/snapback][/right]

nice man. im liek 40mins away. whats the condition thou? for 20bux i dont really care as long as it dont leak. lemme knwo.
it was on the car for three years, just has a little surface rust, no biggy. I have it locked up in storage right now with all the rest of old focus parts, give me a couple of days, and I will get it and take a pic to show you....cool
take pics of sum of the other s*** too man. i need a few parts to f*** with at work. lates.
I will take an inventory for ya
bump
oh s*** sorry man, bin busy.... I have it, took some pics, just looking for the damn cable to load the on to the computer.....tomorrow hopefully. As for the other stuff, sedan interior door panels, driver side power mirror, umm..... twisted stock bumper, vents from dash, steering wheel without air bag, a pillar interior pieces, other dash stuff, stock header, plug wires,etc..

once again sorry for teh delay
finally here you go

[Image: flex005.jpg]
[Image: flex004.jpg]
[Image: flex003.jpg]
[Image: flex008.jpg]
[Image: flex007.jpg]
[Image: flex006.jpg]
[Image: 9ee6bb25.jpg]
i need the A pillers if there the same as the ZX3 and that flex dude. ill come get it whnever too. lemme know whats up. lates.
Ya the a pillars are the same for a ZX3 in think, well im really not sure. I will try to find out for ya.
As for when to come down and get them.. hmm maybe next week some time. How about $50 for all of it asuming the pillars are good
when u find out lemme know. should be able to get down there on the wekend sumtime. when we get everyting figured out ill get your contact info. lates.
i still need your contact info man. thanks.