FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: This Is Why Street Racing Is Bad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Linky

Stupid rich brats in mommy and daddy's Mercedes street race and kill an innocent taxicab driver.

Can you say, suspensions 4 life. :angry:

Well I am gonna say they were most likely speeding, and that they were driving daddy's benz''s, but one of the factors that they are basing that they were street racing from is a Street racing video game case found in the smashed benz. Everything is now "street racing" what happend to careless driving or just being stupid?
Two people who know eachother doing 140 in a residential 50 sounds like street racing and a capital crime to me.
Well... they're dumbasses. I hope they get what they deserve.
euro_zx5,Jan 25 2006, 09:06 PM Wrote:Well... they're dumbasses. I hope they get what they deserve.
[right][snapback]167005[/snapback][/right]
:angry: :angry: Problem is, there isn't a punishment allowed in our legal system that would fit the crime.

Did you know this guy that they killed left his wife and kids in Pakistan to work hard as a cabbie, for 6 (SIX) years he sent money home and was saving to bring them over when he got his Canadian citzenship, which would have been THIS FRIDAY.

If there was any justice these bastards would have to support this guy's family until the wife dies of old age.

The injustice done to this guy and his family could never be made right.

I wish we could bring the family here and send those two asshats to Pakistan. :angry: :angry:
okay my first question would be...why the hell would daddy give the keys to a mercedes, to his 18 year old.

If daddy has enough money for a high end mercedes....why didn't sonny boy have his own car...(honda, acura..typical car ya know)

the good news is they are 18...that means they will be charged as adults...not that lousy young offenders act crap....

I'll admit I have done some stupid stuff in my lifetime, but wow, 140 in a 50? Thats just asking for trouble in one way or another. The thing that gets me though, is that they dont respect their parents property enough to not do anything stupid in those vehicles. I could understand if they were racing their honda's or whatever, but their dads Mercedes? Their balls are bigger than their brains.

Hopefully this incident will teach them to drive properly if they ever get their licenses back.
Random Hero,Jan 26 2006, 12:55 AM Wrote:Hopefully this incident will teach them to drive properly if they ever get their licenses back.
[right][snapback]167032[/snapback][/right]
They KILLED a guy, dude. It could have been me or you.

If it were me, a wife would have been without her husband, and four kids would be without a father. Five lives. Changed forever because two rich daddies didn't pull out in time and blow it in a Kleenex.

Those asshats that shot the girl on boxing day, are no different than these two clowns. They may as well have pulled a trigger.

The day they ever get behind the wheel again would be a day too soon. :angry:
The laws on street racing is not the best thing. And like Slimsride said...Who the hell would give the keys to a mercedes to a 18 years old!!!! And there trying to play it on a video game! When the Kids got in does cars and took responsability for there own actions. And they should be trial hard for this aswell. They shouldn't blame this on a video game. If you want to street race at least to it in to country roads..if you hit something you'll it a cow!! :ph34r:

Rip off their heads and piss down their throats!
That's not true "street racing". That's asshat racing. There's a difference, but nothing erases the fact that it was a true tragedy.
2001 ZTS,Jan 25 2006, 09:14 PM Wrote:Two people who know eachother doing 140 in a residential 50 sounds like street racing and a capital crime to me.
[right][snapback]166993[/snapback][/right]

agree.
thats effing sad. They walk away with scratches on them.

Isnt that vehicular manslaughter?

A guy i knew in high school raced some guy one night (drunk may i add)just before christmas and slammed head on into an on coming car, who had a prenant wife at home, just moved from Korea.

Killed the guy in the other car, he came out with a broken leg.

After that i would always see him walking to the corner store and playing basketball

All he got was a slap on the wrist, cant drive ever and has community service. Makes me wanna puke.
Sparky, I agree with you. Unfortunately the law system is a tad lenient (tad is a severe understatement) and they could get their license back in a few years time. Believe me if it were up to me, geez I really dont know what punishment I would give them but they sure as hell wouldn't be getting close to anything with 4 wheels for a looong time.

Personal morals and laws hardly ever agree with each other because each person is different. I have seen this before with my friends (well they never killed or harmed another person, just messed up their parents cars) and they have bounced back to be better drivers than 80% of the people I see on the road.

It really comes down to a level of maturity, because a lot of younger drivers do not respect the laws of the road for whatever reason. Generally, at my age or younger the kids just care about 'cruisin around' because they either just got their license or just got a car, not about the rules of the road.

Perfect example, the other day I guy I know smashed up his dads BMW, well he messed up the front suspension real good. I havent talked to him about it, but I drove by when he was getting it towed and it looked like he took a turn way to fast, hopped the curb, skid all over the homeowners lawn and came to rest half on the lawn half on the road. He always bragged about his dads BMW, and blamed near accidents on other people. He's 17. Did I think he was ready to drive? No, but Ontario did.
Random Hero,Jan 26 2006, 03:41 PM Wrote:Perfect example, the other day I guy I know smashed up his dads BMW, well he messed up the front suspension real good. I havent talked to him about it, but I drove by when he was getting it towed and it looked like he took a turn way to fast, hopped the curb, skid all over the homeowners lawn and came to rest half on the lawn half on the road. He always bragged about his dads BMW, and blamed near accidents on other people. He's 17. Did I think he was ready to drive? No, but Ontario did.
[right][snapback]167122[/snapback][/right]

The onus here is on his parents. They're still his legal guardians at 17, and are able to directly influence whether or not he gets his license.

Perfect example - my parents held me back 5 months so I'd get my graduated license when it was introduced in April, 1994 instead of letting me get a 365 learner's permit at 16 on my birthday. Was I ready? In my mind, yes. My parents wanted me to get a full year's tutelage from them, however, and intervened. They felt I deserved more than a week or two with them beside me and gave the proper guidance that parents ought to give. Today, the teen would likely sue the parents for "mental damage" of not getting the keys and suffering peer ridicule or something else equally as assinine.

If he racked his dad's car at 17 and daddy gave him the keys... daddy has noone to blame but himself. Not the province. I wrecked my first car at 18 - but the guy that hit me ran a red light and I still managed to avoid most of the impact. Does that mean that young people shouldn't drive till they're 19? 21? No, extenuating circumstances still come into effect... but single car MVAs tend to tell their own stories.
I dont think his dad gave him the keys, they were away for the weekend. He probably though, "why the heck not" and took his dads keys....
pfff....dads will be dads....

My sister has crashed my dad's beemmer twice now. He's fixed it once, now hes just waiting for her to get her own car, so he can fix it again and not have to do it again for a while...the thing is, she know's she's "daddys little princess" and she juices that for all its worth.

Pisses me off, cuz that was 1 of the cleanest beemers I've ever seen, M3 skirt pakacge, M3 wheels, etc....soooo nice....now it has a caved in front end.

And she gets all PMS'sy when I laugh in her face when she asks to borrow my car. :rolleyes:
NOS2Go4Me,Jan 26 2006, 08:11 AM Wrote:That's not true "street racing". That's asshat racing. There's a difference, but nothing erases the fact that it was a true tragedy.
[right][snapback]167042[/snapback][/right]

Street racing IS asshat racing. You're breaking the laws in total disregard for other people on the road.

Doesn't matter what form of street racing you're doing... it's street racing.

I don't know why people think they're entitled to do whatever they please without regards for the laws or other people around them... it's like parents aren't teaching about actions and consequences, or giving their kids enough f***ing structure. When I was a kid, I was all to aware of the consequences of breaking rules... even the little ones would cause enough trouble, why risk doing something even more stupid.

Or maybe I was just too good at hurting myself at a young age that I learned early how much I don't want to die or kill anyone.