FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Typical Vw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I guess that is why they put engines in "engine compartments" behind "firewalls" and not in the back seat? Could be just me though.
lucky noone got killed.
darkpuppet,Jan 24 2006, 05:00 PM Wrote:lucky noone got killed.
[right][snapback]166787[/snapback][/right]

Yeah really.
Spend all that money on building a car like that but not on a onboard fire system..(shakes head)
why is it that only VW get this double engine treatment?? and yeah umm hows about putting atleast an inch thick plexiglass wall behind you and the engine?!?! they engine didn't look too great when he was just hammering it.

or wait how about controlling the accelerator remotely?! that guy could have had his head taken off.
Haha!!!

That was the funniest video I've seen stupide VW drivers LMFAO!

True.... good nobody got hurt well atleast I hope not.

Guys and Gals let that be a lesson to ya' don't get any work done from Ferroli's lol
The engine looked like it was about to tear itself loose everytime he hammered it. It was bound to break catestrophically like that. And serves him right for absolutely no barrier between his seat and the engine.
Yeah, it didn't look to secure to begin with.

The car didn't look like it was much a sucess from the beginning anyway. The dyno just proved it. :lol:
looks to me like a fuel line burst or leaked and probably caught fire...

i don't get why you guys seem to keep saying "stupid VW guys" or what not....

these dual engine VWs are insanely fast!
there are a few in the UK running low 10s with only 250whp out of each motor.

the coolest versions are the dual motor VR6s.

i will agree, 2 things that car should have had... fire system and 1" thick lexan covering the engine. however neither would have saved the car.
Well at least the front engine would keep going :P

It wouldn't be the first car on soray to do that, i've seen far too many cars on spray do that with one or two engines....
hehe, i know i shouldn't be laughing but it was f***ing funny. stupid VW.
Anywho that was an ugly car to do that do, and with nothing between the driver and the back motor...well THAT"S WHAT YOU GET !
so who is doing this to a ZTW??
nass,Jan 25 2006, 10:51 AM Wrote:so who is doing this to a ZTW??
[right][snapback]166949[/snapback][/right]

Hey, maybe if they had twin zetecs it would break into the 15's lol
scoobasteve,Jan 26 2006, 07:37 PM Wrote:
nass,Jan 25 2006, 10:51 AM Wrote:so who is doing this to a ZTW??
[right][snapback]166949[/snapback][/right]

Hey, maybe if they had twin zetecs it would break into the 15's lol
[right][snapback]167105[/snapback][/right]

you mean Dual SPI right?