FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 401 Sighting Silver Zx3 Wrc Treatment, Pics Inside
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: IMG_6822.jpg]

that wing shouldn't be street legal I could barely see your brake lights!
hahaha...owned!
microbunny,Jan 24 2006, 03:40 AM Wrote:hahaha...owned!
[right][snapback]166620[/snapback][/right]

I just had to snap a picture of it.. I tried to take one but it didn't turn out too much traffic so I handed it to the wife and she took a blurry one. What's with women and shakey pictures?!
Edit....

I don't like it.
that is schade

2nd time someone has snapped a pic if that wing
meford4u,Jan 24 2006, 03:54 AM Wrote:that is schade

2nd time someone has snapped a pic if that wing
[right][snapback]166628[/snapback][/right]

cool it's someone on here. I also noticed the front driver's side bumper loose it was sorta flapping incase he doesn't know.

does he have anything worth noting under the hood? I was thinking of giving him a go but not with the traffic and my gf in the car.
no
you were in the lowered silver cdan? i take it?
damn that wing is just plain wrong
Give the guy kudos for balls fellas.

None of you have the guts to put a wing that bold on your car.
regardless of that photo...schades car looks sick. And that wing is big, but it goes with the kit.

And like Anthomy said, hes got balls. I thought my wing saleen wing was bold, but schades is like smokey BBQ bold.
He's got the table legs for my whale tail...

actually, we'd be the two most popular people at the beach... parked side by side, you can dry your towels AND find shade.
meford4u,Jan 23 2006, 11:02 PM Wrote:no
[right][snapback]166633[/snapback][/right]

Yes i do .. i have an APC sticker on my strut bar ... that's 15 whp right there buddy!

And ya the wing is big .. it takes alot of getting used to, but looks much better if you look at it from the front of the car

schade,Jan 24 2006, 04:37 AM Wrote:you were in the lowered silver cdan? i take it?
[right][snapback]166636[/snapback][/right]

yeah that would be. :)

I am not upto dissing anyone's car and I hope you didn't take my post in that sense.
not at all ... people can say what they want about the kit/car .. i bought it cuz its the sytle/design i'm going after

and plus i haven't seen or heard of another person with it in canada ... yet
I wonder what that tail would look like on a sedan? hmmmm
Schade do you got any more pictures of you car, like 'non-blurry' ones?
S2,Jan 24 2006, 04:53 PM Wrote:Schade do you got any more pictures of you car, like 'non-blurry' ones?
[right][snapback]166814[/snapback][/right]

There are some more pics of his car in the Niagara on the Lake cruise Gallary:

NOTL pics