FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My Pit Crew:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
these are the guys that make it all happen:

[Image: lorne_times_3.jpg]

they have done all the installations without my help, and I salute them!
PerfectSaiyan,Jan 23 2006, 08:32 PM Wrote:they have done all the installations without my help, and I salute them!
[right][snapback]166587[/snapback][/right]
They should take of their tie before one of them gets hurt. ;)
Aren't they a little well dressed to be working on a car? LOL. From what I can see they do good work. Is that a early 80's Buick Skylark behind your Focus? I had one of those for my first car. It was a blast to bomb around in. Memories.....
Nice uniforms. I hope those ties don't get stuck in something.
Are they your buddies... or do you pay them to do the installs :lol: (seriously)

Your car looks awesome though, and they did some awesome work no doubt. Get some springs to compliment that aftermarket tire gap, and you've got one sweet ride.
I need some friends like that.

And some money.

To pay them^H^H^H^H^H buy the parts.
You have Jehovah's Witness recruiters as your pit crew? Is that better than having god as a co-pilot?

I actually had to get a 4th job to support their eating habits.
PerfectSaiyan,Jan 23 2006, 09:14 PM Wrote:I think I am going to do a better one the next time the front end is jacked up.

[right][snapback]166603[/snapback][/right]

I thought the front end was already jacked up, judging from that gap over the front tire. :lol:

Oh yeah, that's right, you're the black one that needs the drop.
dBlast,Jan 24 2006, 02:26 AM Wrote:
PerfectSaiyan,Jan 23 2006, 09:14 PM Wrote:I think I am going to do a better one the next time the front end is jacked up.

[right][snapback]166603[/snapback][/right]

I thought the front end was already jacked up, judging from that gap over the front tire. :lol:

Oh yeah, that's right, you're the black one that needs the drop.
[right][snapback]166607[/snapback][/right]

your a funny guy :lol:
It's good to have son's that are mechanically inclined.

I have one myself.
Seems to be alot of looking and not much doing for a pit crew....

maybe they're waiting for the Zetec to kick in :lol:
that one guy looks like he's floating infront of the passenger side wheel
FocusGuy7476,Jan 24 2006, 03:11 AM Wrote:that one guy looks like he's floating infront of the passenger side wheel
[right][snapback]166614[/snapback][/right]

shhhhh no he isnt shhh
photochop!
I think someone goes to a catholic highschool :)

atleast that's what the uniforms look like
Do it yourself, or don't do it at all...

well then again, i'm a mechanic by trade...so i'm smart and good with my hands...well atleast thats what the ladies seem to say....

the guy in the back on the right seems to have gotten between the middle guy and his tie....
the jehova triplets.... interesting..
Wow.

Othodox pit crew.

oi!
Pages: 1 2