FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: A Few Fc.net Shirts Left Over!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

01-yellow-ZX3

A few shirts left guys, get em while you can!

L, XL, & XXL

Black

$20 including shipping

[Image: fc-tshirt.jpg]

A special thanks to everybody who made this happen. And a special thanks to Steve (Guilty) for helping out with this a long time ago when it was all started.

just a follow up..these shirts are awsome..most shirts i have that have stuff on them..have either faded their logo's, or peeled off or something, this shirt is still going strong, and looks brand new...very good quality, and i thank you again Yellow

01-yellow-ZX3

Thats awesome, I'm glad to hear it! :)

I had another batch of shirts made up from the same place about a year ago, and just like you said they silkscreen looks brand new.
Definately an awesome buy. Mine still looks brand new, and it prolly gets worn more than any other t-shirt i own.
where do we send the payments for the shirts

01-yellow-ZX3

Pm'd.
Too bad there's no small sizes.... I have a couple of female models I could convince to wear these for a shoot.... ;)

01-yellow-ZX3

Unfortunately everything smaller than a Large was sold in the pre-sale.
:(

no more medium.....

01-yellow-ZX3

Just wash in hot and dry it like a mofo. ;)
01-yellow-ZX3,Jan 25 2006 Wrote:Just wash in hot and dry it like a mofo. ;)
[right][snapback]167031[/snapback][/right]

I do that with white and gray shirts all the time... black, not so much.
still waitin on my shirt
how did you send it

01-yellow-ZX3

05blackzx5 - sorry dude the woman at the post office screwed up the shipping weight, and I have to resend it, its being sent Canada Post btw.

I sent out 25 of these from the last GB with no problems, and she weighs it wrong? Jeez, lol.
got my shirt on thurs
thanx looks great

01-yellow-ZX3

Great, good to hear!

2 left people!
Where do I send the Money? if you want to send me your bank info on my personal email it is Harrington884@hotmail.com Thanks

01-yellow-ZX3

PM'd
Evan, I guess I'm going to break down and get you to mail it to me. Check your PM's

01-yellow-ZX3

2 shirts left!!

01-yellow-ZX3

One last shirt, XXL!

P.S. Did we ever get any modelling pics of the shirts?
Pages: 1 2