FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: P21-5w/7528 Light Bulb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so yeah one of my brake light bulbs burned out and it's a OEM European bulb, and I've been to a few places that have odd car lighting bulbs and no one seems to have anything in this size, or if they do it's the P21w bulb, not the P21-5w bulb that i need for replacement.

so I checked out e-bay and of course they have it, but only in LED's, and most are from china, and available in 4 colours ( I only need white, but I don't trust anything being sent from hong kong ), so other then e-bay.co.uk, any suggestions on where to get this type of bulb?

should I go LED or pay the extra cost for the glass replacements from the uk?
Frost__2001,Jul 24 2009, 05:25 PM Wrote:so yeah one of my brake light bulbs burned out and it's a OEM European bulb, and I've been to a few places that have odd car lighting bulbs and no one seems to have anything in this size, or if they do it's the P21w bulb, not the P21-5w bulb that i need for replacement.

so I checked out e-bay and of course they have it, but only in LED's, and most are from china, and available in 4 colours ( I only need white, but I don't trust anything being sent from hong kong ), so other then e-bay.co.uk, any suggestions on where to get this type of bulb?

[right][snapback]291611[/snapback][/right]

Hey Philip ... I might have a couple down in the workshop (spares left over from my Euro tails on the wagon ) - I'm just heading out now so if you can wait 'till tomorrow I'll look for them tonight when I get home.
ZTWsquared,Jul 24 2009, 06:10 PM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Jul 24 2009, 05:25 PM Wrote:so yeah one of my brake light bulbs burned out and it's a OEM European bulb, and I've been to a few places that have odd car lighting bulbs and no one seems to have anything in this size, or if they do it's the P21w bulb, not the P21-5w bulb that i need for replacement.

[right][snapback]291611[/snapback][/right]

Hey Philip ... I might have a couple down in the workshop (spares left over from my Euro tails on the wagon ) - I'm just heading out now so if you can wait 'till tomorrow I'll look for them tonight when I get home.
[right][snapback]291616[/snapback][/right]

Sorry Philip - the ones I have are the P21w (7506) -
I supposed the LED light bulb is what you needed. You could easily install it in your car. I am not so sure but I think this was featured as the top light bulb that has a high demand to users.
Let me check my sources at work tomorrow. I'll respond here.