FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Latest Scam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The latest scam - happening at local Wal Marts........

Two good looking 18 year olds come up to your car as you are parking. One starts wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, the other comes to your window saying 'hi' while bending over with her breasts almost coming out of her blouse. It's impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer a tip, they say no but ask you for a ride to the local Mall. You agree and tell them to sit in the back. On the way they start having sex in the back seat. Then one climbs up front and performs oral sex on you, while the other steals your wallet.

I was assaulted last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, but couldn't find them on Saturday or Sunday.

Be careful.
Nice! :lol:
HAHAHHAHAHA thats great!

Im going to start making up some fake wallets for them to steal.
If I were to be robbed I would hope it was something like this...
AHAHAHHA!!!

:lol: Best thing I've read all day!
walmart, eh?

things to do list
meford4u,Jan 23 2006, 07:40 PM Wrote:walmart, eh?

things to do list
[right][snapback]166485[/snapback][/right]

you should try out the wal-mart in the ghetto area, there tends to be less teeth in those areas, you know what I say.
nass,Jan 23 2006, 03:14 PM Wrote:

things to do list

you should try out the wal-mart in the ghetto area, there tends to be less teeth in those areas, you know what I say.
[right][snapback]166501[/snapback][/right]

funny story. when i worked for metro housing as a 911 dispatcher, we had to go on ride-alongs once a month with the police. We were at regent park one night and they were dong a clean up of the prostitutes. We picked up this dreadful looking women who had no front teeth and red rashes all around her lips. I asked her what that was all about and she told me it was a rash burn from her giving bj's and men going in and out so fast that it created a friction burn on the sides of her mouth.

I bought her some ky jelly. You would think I was her best friend. She wanted to try it out on me.

I gave her puppet's number.

Donna called yet Steve?
meford4u,Jan 23 2006, 04:44 PM Wrote:

things to do list

funny story. when i worked for metro housing as a 911 dispatcher, we had to go on ride-alongs once a month with the police. We were at regent park one night and they were dong a clean up of the prostitutes. We picked up this dreadful looking women who had no front teeth and red rashes all around her lips. I asked her what that was all about and she told me it was a rash burn from her giving bj's and men going in and out so fast that it created a friction burn on the sides of her mouth.

I bought her some ky jelly. You would think I was her best friend. She wanted to try it out on me.

Donna called yet Steve?
[right][snapback]166516[/snapback][/right]

LMAO funny story Flo!

and I think Puppet got owned there LOL :lol:
Frost__2001,Jan 23 2006, 04:06 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Jan 23 2006, 04:44 PM Wrote:

things to do list

Donna called yet Steve?

LMAO funny story Flo!

and I think Puppet got owned there LOL :lol:
[right][snapback]166525[/snapback][/right]

Sign me up....

Not for mefords story... way to ruin a good thread
Story?

I'm warning you guys...dont say I didnt.
meford4u,Jan 23 2006, 03:44 PM Wrote:funny story.  when i worked for metro housing as a 911 dispatcher, we had to go on ride-alongs once  a month with the police.  We were at regent park one night and they were dong a clean up of the prostitutes.  We picked up this dreadful looking women who had no front teeth and red rashes all around her lips.  I asked her what that was all about and she told me it was a rash burn from her giving bj's and men going in and out so fast that it created a friction burn on the sides of her mouth.

I bought her some ky jelly.  You would think I was her best friend.  She wanted to try it out on me.

Donna called yet Steve?

No she didn't, but I asked your sister to take a message if the phone rang. I'll have to double check with her tonight.
darkpuppet,Jan 24 2006, 12:28 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Jan 23 2006, 03:44 PM Wrote:funny story.  when i worked for metro housing as a 911 dispatcher, we had to go on ride-alongs once  a month with the police.  We were at regent park one night and they were dong a clean up of the prostitutes.  We picked up this dreadful looking women who had no front teeth and red rashes all around her lips.  I asked her what that was all about and she told me it was a rash burn from her giving bj's and men going in and out so fast that it created a friction burn on the sides of her mouth.

I bought her some ky jelly.  You would think I was her best friend.  She wanted to try it out on me.

Donna called yet Steve?

No she didn't, but I asked your sister to take a message if the phone rang. I'll have to double check with her tonight.
[right][snapback]166736[/snapback][/right]

Pwnt.
darkpuppet,Jan 24 2006, 12:28 PM Wrote:

Donna called yet Steve?

[right][snapback]166736[/snapback][/right]

*spews hot chocolate out nose* HAHAHA OWWWWWW IT BURNS!!!!