FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wrx Sti?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Subie STi???

thing is that all the STi's in autotrader are the wagon, or sedan like this... sure don't look like STi's to me..

or am I missing something?
darkpuppet,Jan 23 2006, 11:24 AM Wrote:....... am I missing something?
[right][snapback]166430[/snapback][/right]

Nope, regular bug eyes 02/03 WRX. No STi's in North America till 04.
It even says 227hp, STI has 300? No?

Some of the dealerships that post the ads are friggin idiots. They dont know cars at all.
It IS trader.ca.....the same place that you can spot a Ford focus for 1 million $$$. And thats the "take over monthly payment option"

:lol:
Flofocus,Jan 23 2006, 01:07 PM Wrote:It IS trader.ca..... :lol:
[right][snapback]166450[/snapback][/right]
True ... but still the ad is from a Subura dealer. Having said that, they also put this in the ad.

Trento Motors Wrote:Note: Information and availability subject to change. Please contact the dealer for complete information.
Yeah that's a regular WRX. STIs have STI badging on the front air dam / bumper cover as well as elsewhere around the car, bigger wheels, more aggressive wing, etc.

Yes, they also have 300HP/300ft.lb. whereas the WRX is 227 (as noted). That's the odd part... the tard calls it a STi and then puts 227HP in the ad for all to see. :roleyes:
haha, i know that dealership, and yes they are idiots :)
my bad.. rhetorical question...