FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtf Cars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 055.jpg]
[Image: 066.jpg]
[Image: 069.jpg]
[Image: 070.jpg]
[Image: 124.jpg]
[Image: 208.jpg]
some incredible workmanship.

some incredible bad taste
ANTHONYD,Jan 23 2006, 10:30 AM Wrote:[Image: 055.jpg]
[right][snapback]166404[/snapback][/right]

Holy s***, its a TRANSFORMER!!! :lol:
that yellow car is just begging for this.. especially after oscar's reply.

[Image: transform_ricer.jpg]
^^^^ :rofl: LMAO
that first pic reminds me of Knightrider, in the later seasons when KITT transformed into pursuit mode and all the body panels would fly out..
darkpuppet,Jan 23 2006, 09:04 AM Wrote:that first pic reminds me of Knightrider, in the later seasons when KITT transformed into pursuit mode and all the body panels would fly out..
[right][snapback]166411[/snapback][/right]

Hey I remember that.... lol!!!
darkpuppet,Jan 23 2006, 11:04 AM Wrote:that first pic reminds me of Knightrider, in the later seasons when KITT transformed into pursuit mode and all the body panels would fly out..

KITT = Cool
Lambo Madness above =<Crap
I wonder is these guys go into designing a show car with a plan at all....

Looks winged to me. :lol:
see all the people walking around in those pictures.

They really know how to make some sic cars...but they can mess thme up just as bad.
FociPhil,Jan 23 2006, 12:13 PM Wrote:see all the people walking around in those pictures.

They really know how to make some sic cars...but they can mess thme up just as bad.
[right][snapback]166425[/snapback][/right]

Hold on a sec. You're right Phil. Just remember, what's cool in Japan might be cool in North America in a year or so (and sometimes vice versa).

*shivers in fear*
darkpuppet,Jan 23 2006, 10:04 AM Wrote:that first pic reminds me of Knightrider, in the later seasons when KITT transformed into pursuit mode and all the body panels would fly out..

Ah yes, Knight Rider Season 4 AKA "KITT jumps the shark" :P

I was (and am admittedly) a huge Knight Rider fan but agh, that last season, t'was a mercy killing by NBC at that point. Only episode from that season I liked was the one with the magician (Hey any time you've got a Siberian? tiger hanging out of a tbar roof on a early 80's Firechicken is just cool, in a kitschy kinda way)

NefCanuck
damn thats some crazy work
but so sad to see what ppl will do to their cars just for some attention
sorry to me all those cars look like crap.... they'd never make it to road legal status.....