FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Kobe Scores 81
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just finished watching the raptors game on the score, and Kobe Bryant just finished scoring 81 points! Second most in NBA history, second only to Wilt Chamberlain's 100. I really didn't like Kobe but I have to say, this is the greatest player in the league right now and fast approaching Michael Jordan as the greatest player of all-time.
WTF! are you serious ... damn thats nuts.

Im going to have to try to download that game now....
The Lakers were down by 17 at the half, then Kobe comes out and scores over 30 in the 3rd quarter... it was rediculous.
Yeah i got home from work and start watching the highlights.

Thinking the raptors were actually going to take it.

It just got insane, he was getting every possesion, and scoring, HARD shots too.

He out scored the Raptors AS A TEAM in the second half.

As much i as i hate to see the raptors go down, they are a part of NBA history! hahahahaha

I found myself cheering more for Kobe than the raptors. Once he got to 70 I just sat back and watched history in the making. I think the raptors did too... lol
dabigmandan,Jan 23 2006, 05:11 AM Wrote:I really didn't like Kobe but I have to say, this is the greatest player in the league right now and fast approaching Michael Jordan as the greatest player of all-time.
[right][snapback]166378[/snapback][/right]

well he has Jordan beat in the under age girl rape category... Kobe 1 Jordan 0
dabigmandan,Jan 23 2006, 05:16 PM Wrote:I found myself cheering more for Kobe than the raptors. Once he got to 70 I just sat back and watched history in the making. I think the raptors did too... lol
[right][snapback]166451[/snapback][/right]
Yeah i hear that. I took a shift at work, and was pissed because i was missing the raptors game.

Then when i got home, and even more pissed off because they were winning by 17 at the half, and thought that they won.

Then i was just fuming that i missed history in the making!! I totally would have been cheering on Kobe. I think everyone one was!
Kobe's on the juice
crazikev,Jan 23 2006, 09:42 PM Wrote:Kobe's on the juice
[right][snapback]166546[/snapback][/right]

CRUNK JUICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEAAAHHHHH!!
crazikev,Jan 23 2006, 09:42 PM Wrote:Kobe's on the juice
[right][snapback]166546[/snapback][/right]

1/2+ of athletes are now a days.