FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Not Much Of A Hockey Fan..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greatest Goal ever

oops...totally wrong area to post in...oh well...move it if ya wanna
Ahhhh Ovechkin, talented kid he is. More talent then crosby i find. Most people wouldn't agree but ovechkin is going to win rookie of the year this year, i know it.
Kool_ZX3,Jan 23 2006, 12:40 AM Wrote:Ahhhh Ovechkin, talented kid he is. More talent then crosby i find. Most people wouldn't agree but ovechkin is going to win rookie of the year this year, i know it.
[right][snapback]166374[/snapback][/right]

I totally agree! Crosby was too hyped up!
yeah, Ovechkin should be rookie of the year.

and why the hell did crosby make the olypmic team.
That was a total fluke. Only his instinct to sweep the puck towards the net and pure luck got that in the net. He wasn't even looking.
Crosby is a whiny kid with attitude.

It;s no wonder his teamates let him get the s*** knocked out of him night after night.
bluetoy,Jan 23 2006, 08:05 AM Wrote:That was a total fluke. Only his instinct to sweep the puck towards the net and pure luck got that in the net.  He wasn't even looking.
[right][snapback]166398[/snapback][/right]

Yes it was a fluke, but it went in. He didn't give up on the play and still tried to get the shot off, which is more than most Russian players would have done in that situation. That will end up being goal of the year...fluke or not.
ANTHONYD,Jan 23 2006, 10:07 AM Wrote:Crosby is a whiny kid with attitude.
[right][snapback]166400[/snapback][/right]

Never thought he was that way. In pretty much all the interviews he's done he's been quiet and humble. Although I do agree he is a bunch of hype.

The more the hype, the more the pressure on the kid. Too much pressure = lackluster performance.
Oscar The Grouch,Jan 23 2006, 11:14 AM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Jan 23 2006, 10:07 AM Wrote:Crosby is a whiny kid with attitude.
[right][snapback]166400[/snapback][/right]

Never thought he was that way. In pretty much all the interviews he's done he's been quiet and humble. Although I do agree he is a bunch of hype.

The more the hype, the more the pressure on the kid. Too much pressure = lackluster performance.
[right][snapback]166413[/snapback][/right]

I've heard the kid has actually told his other (more experienced) temates how to play.
Not to mention he lips off the officials as much as whiny bitch Tucker.
ANTHONYD,Jan 23 2006, 11:37 AM Wrote:I've heard the kid has actually told his other (more experienced) temates how to play.
[right][snapback]166420[/snapback][/right]

I'm surprised that Super Mario is letting that slide.
Oscar The Grouch,Jan 23 2006, 11:46 AM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Jan 23 2006, 11:37 AM Wrote:I've heard the kid has actually told his other (more experienced) temates how to play.
[right][snapback]166420[/snapback][/right]

I'm surprised that Super Mario is letting that slide.
[right][snapback]166423[/snapback][/right]

Super Mario was EXACTLY the same when he was Crosby's age.
ANTHONYD,Jan 23 2006, 12:06 PM Wrote:Super Mario was EXACTLY the same when he was Crosby's age.
[right][snapback]166424[/snapback][/right]

Interesting. Oh well, send in the goons...
Also Crosby is wearing the "A" on his jersy!!! WTF, how many rookies are made alternate captins? Whats up with that?
I dont know, the kid is leading in points for the team...and seems to be doing great things for that club. Leader in scoring and behind 1 point for assists.

I'd tell him to KEEP telling his players how to play. :P :lol:
Flofocus,Jan 23 2006, 12:50 PM Wrote:I dont know, the kid is leading in points for the team...and seems to be doing great things for that club.  Leader in scoring and behind 1 point for assists.

I'd tell him to KEEP telling his players how to play. :P  :lol:
[right][snapback]166440[/snapback][/right]

The team still stinks though.
oh yeah....and thats probably WHY he's telling his teamates how to play. ;)
FocusGuy7476,Jan 23 2006, 06:37 AM Wrote:yeah, Ovechkin should be rookie of the year.

and why the hell did crosby make the olypmic team.
[right][snapback]166381[/snapback][/right]

last I checked he didn't make the team?