FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Nos Svt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody have NOS on there SVT or Zetec Focus?
I was looking at installing NOS don't know, I need some suggestions if I should.
Does anybody know of a link or a write up on the NOS setup for the SVT focus?

Thanx!!! ;)
If you want NOS...make sure you have a backup car and some backup cash. NOS can facked your engine fast!!! But, im pretty sure you use small amount of NOS it's safe...but I would still be prepare with a backup plan.
my opinion..

Go with a Wet shot....and no more than a 50 hp boost....otherwise the potential of a big boom and lots of smoke may result....but thats my own opinion.....

go to focaljet, and look in their Forced Induction for a sticky on writeups on all systems for a focus.

if you install NOS properly, it will reward you, and nitrous hickups are rare. if you use the proper equipment and use it at the right time your car will survive without being blown up.

install a window switch, that only uses Nitrous during certain engine speeds, and in certain gears. It will automatically shut off before your rev limiter if you wire it and program it correctly.

wet shot is PERTINENT because of your EGR system, dry is a ticking time bomb. 50 is not the absolute max you can run on a focus, 75 is, but I think i would work my way up and listen to how the engine pulls and make judgement on what you want to do.

I suggest using ZEX, it is a basic bolt-on kit and they calim WHEEL HORSE, not Brake horsepower like the others.

good luck.