FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Lf: Vhs To Dvd Conversion Service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I'm looking for someone who is able to convert my existing VHS Casettes, some of them really old & have no audio, into DVD Movies. I'm also on a budget and if someone does this as a hobby and wouldnt mind putting aside some time for me to do it, I'll gladly pay you for it and even supply some materials like blank DVD's, Jewel Cases, and music to use for the authoring if possible. GTA Preferably (mississauga & Surrounding).. I have some old family tapes of the parents wedding, and some memories of my childhood which need to be converted. If anyone out there or u know of a friend or even if u sell some TV Capture equiptment, that would be PRO. Please feel free to contact me via PM.

Sincerely,

PAOLO.
paolo,Jan 22 2006, 12:40 PM Wrote:Hello, I'm looking for someone who is able to convert my existing VHS Casettes, some of them really old & have no audio, into DVD Movies. I'm also on a budget and if someone does this as a hobby and wouldnt mind putting aside some time for me to do it, I'll gladly pay you for it and even supply some materials like blank DVD's, Jewel Cases, and music to use for the authoring if possible. GTA Preferably (mississauga & Surrounding).. I have some old family tapes of the parents wedding, and some memories of my childhood which need to be converted. If anyone out there or u know of a friend or even if u sell some TV Capture equiptment, that would be PRO. Please feel free to contact me via PM.

Sincerely,

PAOLO.
[right][snapback]166331[/snapback][/right]

um dood, you know you can buy a VHS-DVD combo unit. I just bought one, and converted an old VHS tape to DVD...easy as pie....look into it. I think we paid 220 for the thing...

If you have a VHS machine and a computer with DVD burner, you can use this handy device to transfer VHS to DVD

DVD Xpress available at COSTCO