FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Now Have Transferable Skillz, Big Time!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Canadian gov has completed negotiations with the rest of the world. My various licenses and certificates for operating Canadian ships are now recognised by the following countries:

Antigua & Barbuda
Australia
Bahamas
Barbados
Belize
Brunei Darassalum
Denmark
Dominica
France
Germany
Hong Kong
Indoneisia
Ireland
Isle of Man
Liberia
Malta
Marshall Islands
Mauritious
Netherlands
Panama
Singapore
United Kingdom
Vanuatu
Greece
Norway

Some of those countries may seem wierd or places you could care less about but the point is just because they "recognize you" does not mean you ever have to go there. They are "flag states" (administrators because of tax laws) for 98% of the world's "tonnage".

My docs are now more valuable than an EU passport, the world is my oyster. Worldwide there is a demand for 50,000 people with the basic qualifications I got 10 years ago and I'm at a premium rate with my additional "tickets" and experience.

I like my current job and would not leave it on purpose but if push came to shove it is now literally impossible for me not to make a minimum of $US 120,000 tax free per year anywhere in the world I want.

God closes a door and opens a window.

I guess a certain ex-wife jumped off the gravy train a couple months early? :rofl:

PRICELESS!

02ztsian

Now you can go and live in a country Paul Martin Jr. has a ship registered in.
Single again? Mauritius is home to amazing beaches and some unbelievably good looking women - although unfortunately, topless sunbathing is kinda frowned upon.

(If googling use correct spelling)
2001 ZTS,Jan 22 2006, 02:00 AM Wrote:The Canadian gov has completed negotiations with the rest of the world. My various licenses and certificates for operating Canadian ships are now recognised by the following countries:

Antigua & Barbuda
Australia
Bahamas
Barbados
Belize
Brunei Darassalum
Denmark
Dominica
France
Germany
Hong Kong
Indoneisia
Ireland
Isle of Man
Liberia
Malta
Marshall Islands
Mauritious
Netherlands
Panama
Singapore
United Kingdom
Vanuatu
Greece
Norway

Some of those countries may seem wierd or places you could care less about but the point is just because they "recognize you" does not mean you ever have to go there. They are "flag states" (administrators because of tax laws) for 98% of the world's "tonnage".

My docs are now more valuable than an EU passport, the world is my oyster. Worldwide there is a demand for 50,000 people with the basic qualifications I got 10 years ago and I'm at a premium rate with my additional "tickets" and experience.

I like my current job and would not leave it on purpose but if push came to shove it is now literally impossible for me not to make a minimum of $US 120,000 tax free per year anywhere in the world I want.

God closes a door and opens a window.

I guess a certain ex-wife  jumped off the gravy train a couple months early?  :rofl:

PRICELESS!
[right][snapback]166294[/snapback][/right]

so can I use your experience to haul my yayo from point A to point B?