FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Can I Borrow Umm $96,000,000
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.fraseryachts.com/Purchase/Yac...x?ID=45308

[Image: exterior.jpg]

280ft long can cross the Atlantic and has room for 36 of your friends plus 34 crew!!

Yours for a cool $95,685,000 or you can rent it for $770,000 per week!!!
I asked Dad.

He said no
nice to see that they put the deck chairs out on the HELI pad....sure to mess up someones hair...
when i win the Euro millions this week i'll have it :P lol
There is a reason it is for sale.

What is it with grown men and boats? There can't be a more difficult way to make money.

Regardless of my own wealth I'll never have anything more than a modest sailboat because I know better and would go into it knowing it is a hole in the water into which you toss lots of money.

If you guys think cars are an expensive hobby you don't know boats.
I had a 27' boat. I know. I know.

I was about to buy a bigger boat worth over 100k and live on it when my Mom hit me in the head with her purse and snatched me from the claws of stupidity. The was me 15 years ago. Does that sound a little like someone we know? Jay???
meford4u,Jan 21 2006, 11:22 PM Wrote:I had a 27' boat.  I know.  I know.

I was about to buy a bigger boat worth over 100k and live on it when my Mom hit me in the head with her purse and snatched me from the claws of stupidity.  The was me 15 years ago.  Does that sound a little like someone we know?  Jay???
[right][snapback]166299[/snapback][/right]

you can't put scissor doors on a boat tho...

boats are houses with car-like depreciation. me personally... I wouldn't mind Paul Allen's boat ..

all the mean kids could call me an accidental billionaire all they want...
wow that's a nice boat..... I mean that's a steal for that price right ? lol I say just steal the damn thing as no one would really pay for that much for a boat other then some charter company that would lease it out to other companies for special guests and important government diplomats.
if i ever won one of those crazy lotteries, like 100+ million, i would rent it for a week. have a huge party with 40 of my friends. Pretty sweet.

Then back to reality...
Slimsride,Jan 21 2006, 07:14 PM Wrote:nice to see that they put the deck chairs out on the HELI pad....sure to mess up someones hair...
[right][snapback]166284[/snapback][/right]

"Put 'er down right there... on those people... yes I'm serious! They're GWB supporters!" :rofl: