FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Storm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
8:01AM

It just started to snow like crazy in Guelph....Suppose to get quite a bit today in Ontario folks!
what? an inch?

actually, it's been freezing rain in my area, I can hear it crackling against the windows... but now it's snowing, or sleeting, or hell, I don't know..
darkpuppet,Jan 21 2006, 08:13 AM Wrote:what? an inch?

actually, it's been freezing rain in my area, I can hear it crackling against the windows... but now it's snowing, or sleeting, or hell, I don't know..
[right][snapback]166191[/snapback][/right]

Has Toronto called in the reserves yet??? Better line Younge with Hummers and Tanks....

microbunny,Jan 21 2006, 09:16 AM Wrote:Has Toronto called in the reserves yet??? Better line Younge with Hummers and Tanks....[right][snapback]166192[/snapback][/right]
Lots of hummers on Jarvis ... many of them wear tanks in the summer
9:04 am All quite on the eastern front.....overcast low ceiling and 6 degrees.
10:54am Other than a light dusting, we haven't seen anything in the Hammer yet.
11 o'clock just woke up
brantford had snow this morning but now is sunny +4 and almost as delightful as living over an hour away from bunny
DD1,Jan 21 2006, 12:10 PM Wrote:brantford had snow this morning but now is sunny +4 and almost as delightful as living over an hour away from bunny
[right][snapback]166231[/snapback][/right]

Your stench sickens me!
+6 Sun with clouds just got back from washing the shark.

I WANT SNOW!!!!