FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Window Tints
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

I started today on getting price quotes for window tints.

For everyone that has them, where did you get them and for how much? I live in Kitchener, ON, so i dont want to drive far just for the tints.

I want all 4 windows plus the rear!

Thank! B)
It's window tint, not window tints.

I paid 200 at Shades for an SVT ZX3
i got mine done in Sudbury @ Tint Wizards, it cost me 175....lifetime warranty, did a superb job
Hey man, since you are in Kitchener, you might as well come to our shop in Guelph. I might even do the work myself~!

shoot me a pm if you are interested in more info
Sakic #7,Jan 20 2006, 07:33 PM Wrote:where did you get them and for how much?[right][snapback]166136[/snapback][/right]
Ziebart - Mississauga - $180 for the wagon - flawless job.
Ziebart - Windsor: $165 for the wagon!! boo-yah (but I know the guys that work there!) B)

~ Clutch
Just becarful, do just base the decision on price when I was 16 my first car I got a cheap tint job done sure enough it faded a few months in and I had grape windows. On my Cavalier I paid $250 but it was a much better tint UV, scratch resistant, a way better result and it never lost it color.

David
sweet another K-Dub member! I am sure you've called the tint shop already but I would go with them regardless of the price. They have tinted my other 2 cars and did a great job both times.
Sakic #7,Jan 20 2006, 06:33 PM Wrote:I started today on getting price quotes for window tints.
For everyone that has them, where did you get them and for how much? I live in Kitchener, ON, so i dont want to drive far just for the tints.

Do a search and you'll find lots of info. B)
I paid a hair over $200 for mine with a lifetime guarantee at Apple Auto Glass here in North Bay. 35% fronts, 20% rear doors and rear windshield.