FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: E-test Success
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I may have horseshoes or something. This is the 3rd time in a row that I have e-tested my car and I have shown next to no emissions. I am not complaining, but to all those that have difficulty, have a look at this! :P

[Image: E_Test_2009.jpg]
mine showed
hc ppm 68 16 pass / 150 12 pass
co% 0.38 0.03 pass / 0.70 0.02 pass
no ppm 526 116 pass
rpm 2084 valid rpm 1089 valid
dilution 15.3 valid dilution 15.4 valid

what is gvwr(kg) and etw(kg)??
car weight??
gvwr(kg) 1640 and etw(kg) 1304
Feels good, don't it!
Good job buddy. I'm thinking that the place I did mine had it set to a Zetec lol.
well done kev, and if you look really hard its possible to make out the security code lol. or maybe its just me with this huge monitor :lol:
Well if someone would like to buy me my sticker for a birthday present, please do!!! LOL
Suprised I passed, all mods in place with race header and cat welded in flex.
[Image: etest.jpg]
Hardcore wow your limits are soo frigin High no wonder you passed.
Its all legit :)

Note: I would have passed even with focusman's limits.
The way mine passed I wonder what else I could do to it and still pass?
The Focus passed easily in Jan and now the Marauder is due in the fall. I'd like to know the percentage of 5 year old cars that don't pass their first test? 0.09% or close to that?

And then I have to take them back again in 2 years? What a scam by our provincial govrmnt.
Think I'm going to have to get mine done pretty soon (as soon as i decide to import it)... looks like I'm in the clear!

Oddest thing is that there are no safety inspections up here (saw a lot of cars with no working tail lights.. and one I was behind had ZERO brake lights and I nearly rearended him.. talked to my wife and she said there are none?)

Weird that they're more concerned about emissions than safety. In NY emissions is part of the safety inspection.