FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: 6 Or Single Disc Factory Mp3 Player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has a factory head unit for 6 or single disc MP3 player for 2005 wagon. If you are willing to sell it, I'm interested in buying it, if the price is right.

Thanks.

EDIT: SORRY. Mod, can you please move this to the Buy Section please. Rookie mistake.

Thanks
budmelon,Jan 18 2006, 09:13 PM Wrote:Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has a factory head unit for 6 or single disc MP3 player for 2005 wagon.  If you are willing to sell it, I'm interested in buying it, if the price is right.

Thanks.

EDIT:  SORRY.  Mod, can you please move this to the Buy Section please.  Rookie mistake.

Thanks
[right][snapback]165785[/snapback][/right]

Just FYI the singe disc mp3 capable unit wasn't offered for sale in Canada in the '05 MY so it'll be the 6CD changer MP3 deck or nada (Do a search and you'll find my tale of getting hosed by Ford for such a deck <_< )

I think however that the '06 MY radio units will work in the 05's and now even the single disc models are mp3 capable as of the '06MY

NefCanuck
i have a 6cd changer/mp3 player from a 2005 focus zx5 with the audiophile system
send me a pm if your interested
05blackzx5,Jan 19 2006, 01:08 AM Wrote:i have a 6cd changer/mp3 player from a 2005 focus zx5 with the audiophile system
send me a pm if your interested
[right][snapback]165826[/snapback][/right]

05blackzx5,

You have PM!
[/quote]

Just FYI the singe disc mp3 capable unit wasn't offered for sale in Canada in the '05 MY so it'll be the 6CD changer MP3 deck or nada (Do a search and you'll find my tale of getting hosed by Ford for such a deck <_< )

I think however that the '06 MY radio units will work in the 05's and now even the single disc models are mp3 capable as of the '06MY

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]165795[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Yes, I heard about that before from Focusfanatics website. Are you thinking of selling your single disc as well?
05blackzx5,

I send you a PM but I'm not sure if I did it correctly. Can you please email me?

budmelon@yahoo.ca

Thanks.

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]165795[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Yes, I heard about that before from Focusfanatics website. Are you thinking of selling your single disc as well?
[right][snapback]165842[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

funny thing is if you read my thread, the Ford dealer tried everything in the book to hose me over, even going so far as to tell me they refused to take my '05 singe CD deck as a credit but when they swapped the radio out, they kept it even though the work order says that they refused to sign for it. Wonder where it went after that? So do I :P

NefCanuck
i have 1 6 disc audiophile unit from my '02 and i have 1 mp3 single disc player from an '03.
I have a '05 wagon and unfortunately, I need a '05 unit and up. The older ones are not compatible. Sorry but thanks for the offer.

05blackzx5,

I've sent you another PM. Let me know if you didn't received it.

Thanks.
replied
05blackzx5,Jan 24 2006, 12:35 AM Wrote:replied
[right][snapback]166644[/snapback][/right]

You have a PM!

Thanks.