FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Stock Zetec Cat Converter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey i'm just looking to see if anyone has a stock zetec cat converter

if anyone has one that they don't want/need pm me and we can see about $ or trade
E-Test coming up? I passed mine with flying colours today. I will scan and post the results tomorrow.
Focus man, Focus.,Jul 23 2009, 09:02 PM Wrote:E-Test coming up?  I passed mine with flying colours today.  I will scan and post the results tomorrow.
[right][snapback]291581[/snapback][/right]

No i sold the wagon i had..... to many damn mods on it to get it figured out :angry:

the guy said he was going to register it up north when i agreed to sell it to him, then i drop by today and he has registered it down here where it requires an etest :blink:
shadowzx3,Jul 23 2009, 10:17 PM Wrote:http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showt...p?t=205974

Hope this helps!
[right][snapback]291585[/snapback][/right]

Not really as he's in AZ, so shipping would be a bitch

pretty sure i have one locally

thanx for the heads up tho! :D
SL8RZZX3,Jul 23 2009, 08:31 PM Wrote:
Focus man, Focus.,Jul 23 2009, 09:02 PM Wrote:E-Test coming up?  I passed mine with flying colours today.  I will scan and post the results tomorrow.

No i sold the wagon i had..... to many damn mods on it to get it figured out :angry:

the guy said he was going to register it up north when i agreed to sell it to him, then i drop by today and he has registered it down here where it requires an etest :blink:
[right][snapback]291583[/snapback][/right]

Isn't that his problem to worry about now?
Focus man, Focus.,Jul 24 2009, 08:43 AM Wrote:
SL8RZZX3,Jul 23 2009, 08:31 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]291583[/snapback][/right]

Isn't that his problem to worry about now?
[right][snapback]291590[/snapback][/right]

Yes normally it would...... but i will be taking the SVT header in exchange for a stock zetec header/cat :D