FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Headers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, now that i've ordered my FS Cool Flo CAI, thanks to Mitch at ZX3 Tuning, and i've ordered my MBRP exhaust thanks to Ed there....my next question is For a 2.0l Duratec engine...what is the best header for this engine, and what are the prices on these items

thanks in advance
Slimsride,Jan 18 2006, 11:30 PM Wrote:Okay, now that i've ordered my FS Cool Flo CAI, thanks to Mitch at ZX3 Tuning, and i've ordered my MBRP exhaust thanks to Ed there....my next question is For a 2.0l Duratec engine...what is the best header for this engine, and what are the prices on these items

thanks in advance
[right][snapback]165756[/snapback][/right]

it's tough to pick the " best " one. It's not that easy to pick one that's better than others since you can get an OBX header that is pretty much the same as the FocusSport version ( I think ) at half the cost. I am not sure about the D-Tec but I would assume that OBX would be your best bang for the dollah. As for prices check Ebay or surf the for sale sections on FJ and FF for deals.

I have the OBX for the Ztec and it's great.
I say order some headers from focuspower, of course theres a turbo attached to them......

If OBX makes them for the Durratec then they would be as good as any. If I could go back I think i'd probably do OBX headers rather than focussport headers I got now. Cost vs what you get the obx is a sweet value.