FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2006 Election Platforms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When it comes to the elections and a party's platform, sometimes listening to the news and/or newspapers isn't sufficient.

To make an educated vote, I invite you to check out the official party platforms....

[attachmentid=179]
[attachmentid=180]
[attachmentid=181]

not sure why, but might be due to it's size, I can't attach this one directly...

The Liberal Platform
Nice collection, good idea!
so is going to make me pay less tax and put more $$ in my pocket
DD1,Jan 18 2006, 11:40 PM Wrote:so is going to make me pay less tax and put more $$ in my pocket
[right][snapback]165758[/snapback][/right]

this is what happens when we cut funding to our schools!

:)
you dont need an edmacation to make lots of $$$ so that statement doesn't matter to me. All I have is a grade 12 and I think I am doing just fine
DD1,Jan 18 2006, 08:01 PM Wrote:you dont need an edmacation to make lots of $$$ so that statement doesn't matter to me. All I have is a grade 12 and I think I am doing just fine
[right][snapback]165777[/snapback][/right]

it's edumacation. brantford bubbha
Isnt it edumakation....with a ''K''
Here's a platform issue, not one of the major candidates in my riding actually lives in my riding! (Toronto-Danforth)

Jack Layton lives with Olivia Cow when he is in Toronto and Ottawa the rest of the time, the Liberal is a constitutional lawyer from Ottawa who used to live in Etobicoke and the Conservative is a Danish immigrant living in the west end. At least the conservative guy apparantly has a business in my riding.

There ought to be some sort of law.
That's because you live in TorontOWNED. Move North and enjoy the hawt girls. ;)
NOS2Go4Me,Jan 22 2006, 05:06 PM Wrote:That's because you live in TorontOWNED. Move North and enjoy the hawt girls. ;)
[right][snapback]166325[/snapback][/right]

sure if you enjoy hairy women with little to no teeth than yeah.
NOS2Go4Me,Jan 22 2006, 12:06 PM Wrote:That's because you live in TorontOWNED. Move North and enjoy the hawt girls. ;)
[right][snapback]166325[/snapback][/right]

Whatever :rolleyes:

North Bay Sunshine Girl:

[Image: FASH-Trailer%20trash.jpg]
Needs more cowbell
The One They Call Bunny,Jan 23 2006, 02:09 AM Wrote:Needs more cowbell
[right][snapback]166360[/snapback][/right]

[Image: willcowbell1.gif][Image: willcowbell1.gif][Image: willcowbell1.gif][Image: willcowbell1.gif]
[Image: willcowbell1.gif]
[Image: willcowbell1.gif]
[Image: willcowbell1.gif][Image: willcowbell1.gif][Image: willcowbell1.gif][Image: willcowbell1.gif]