FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Nike Does The Ps2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well... imo that is a great reason to own the ps2. I wouldn't mind owning one... not that i'm about to run out and get one anytime soon :lol: But... I have been eyeing this program for some time. I'll wait for ps2's to drop considerably to what they're actually worth, then consider one. My xbox plays the games I want, and this would only be icing on the cake.

Eye toy is definatly showing some more flexability with the age groups it's intended to target.
i think its good because the obesity rate is going up, due to the fact that younger generations are sitting at home and getting fat playing video games. Maybe get some of those porkers active.
My better half seems to like it... hell, I'll buy one just for that reason. I tend to spoil her tho :D
IGN's review scored it an 8.0 out of 10.

I've always been interested in the eyetoy, but more for the party games out for it.
I got my 4 year old daughter an eye toy for Christmas. I picked up "Play" the orignal gane. We both have a lot of fun with it. The only thing is that you need a lot of room. I will check that out. Looks great.