FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Top Gear Tests The Focus St
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
full episode here

The show starts off with the three presenters taking 3 supercars to the south of france, breaks to news where you can watch Mercedes' adaptive cruise control crash the car, and then goes into the test of the Focus ST.

seen that ages ago in UK.. Jeremy now calls it the ASBO .. (Anti Social Behaviour Order - incase u didnt know) wht people get in UK if the cause a nesanse to locals .. aka very good for the car :D
yeah, we get a half-hour cut version on BBC World, and a month ago, they had the paris supercar portion, and last week, they did the focus test drive.

it sucks we can't get the unmolested version on our local channels.
Nice find really, if a little bit long (59 min.)

Do you know where I could download the video or any aother Top Gear vids ?

Thanks.
Ghandi,Jan 18 2006, 10:50 AM Wrote:Nice find really, if a little bit long (59 min.)

Do you know where I could download the video or any aother Top Gear vids ?

Thanks.
[right][snapback]165666[/snapback][/right]

you can either hit up the Top Gear website, or just hit up google video and search for top gear.

Though to be honest, most of the videos have been posted here already ;)

but there are classics, like Richard Hammond getting hypnotized, that's for sure.
that was an awesome episode!! i laughed alot!

what i wouldnt give to rent one of those cars and go for that kind of drive in europe. Simply amazing.
Wicked episode!
Sweet! I'm gonna watch it all later tonight for sure... i've already watched about 15 minutes of it... and it looks like a great show.
I love that show

please tell me there is a way to get it on DVD???
I think i want one of those ST's....NOW!!!!