FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Chevy Camaro: Transformers Edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.autoblog.com/2009/07/22/2010-tr...amaro-unveiled/

I'd rock one of those with the 6-speed and the V8, minus the "Transformers" wording on the hood stripes.
Im disapointed in this bumble bee replica The front facia is totally off its just a plain yellow Camaro with stripes. Not even a intake or exhaust no perfomance mods.
But will it Transform? :lol:
you're better off saving your money and buying your own stickers.

what a cheesy promo deal.

I was talking to a couple guys from GM regarding the Camaro, and word has it that there's been a shortage of parts, so a lot of Camaros are leaving the dealerships content-incomplete.

Apparently at least one owner is a little pissed off that he has to go back to get all the incomplete crap installed when the parts become available.

I would say expect a lot of recalls on the new camaro in the oncoming months....
DP,

What parts are actually missing? :blink:

I certainly wouldn't buy a car if there were missing pieces. If I'm paying full sticker, I want the full car (even if its something as simple as a missing jack, what happens if you get a flat and CAA/whatever can't get to you? SOL? :rolleyes:)

NefCanuck
they could of at least put the hood scope on.
Just in time for the big comic-con, coming up. I'm sure some "die-hard" fan will front the money for one of these set-ups.
I new about this for about a month or more now it was in RPM magazine.
I was at a light with a camaro couple of days ago looked nice and sounded great but when he tried to get that piece of s*** done up Malibo off the line I was gone down the road... Very disapointed.
The new camaro, I read today, has it's first recall.

The tranny and/or axle is dropping on hard shifts and fast take offs.

I thought that's what a muscle car was all about.
another s*** box from GM they should have never come back!!! and who the hell sell's an incomplete car???? What kind of sale is that?? or right its a GM only they would think of something like that. :lol:
meford4u,Jul 23 2009, 06:12 PM Wrote:The new camaro, I read today, has it's first recall.

[right][snapback]291578[/snapback][/right]

:lol: Oh dear god that's funny (and yet so sad)

Is that the manual and the automatic or just the manual? :huh:

NefCanuck
I'm currently building the dash for the Camaro.....

And i bought a 2010 Mustang......

NUFF SAID ;)

edit: But i am considering doing a deception version that mimics the Camaro's autobot (but in flat black over my red)
SL8RZZX3,Jul 23 2009, 10:34 PM Wrote:I'm currently building the dash for the Camaro.....

there's GM's problem right there, they only got one guy making the dashboards!

seriously tho -- the guys at my ford dealership are looking forward to the camaro beating out the focus for amount of recalls on a new platform.

which is too bad.. I like the new camaro just a tad better than the 2010 mustang... guess I better save some pennies for a supercharger.....
It's a F$%%^^in GM, save your money and get a car..............Mustang
When the new hitch is on the truck today, I'll gladly tow Camaros and other GMs to the dealer/scrapyard and give their owners a ride to the Ford dealer.

Still, it looks sweet. It's just too bad that GM is run by and populated by a bunch of screaming morons at all levels.
meford4u,Jul 23 2009, 07:12 PM Wrote:The new camaro, I read today, has it's first recall.

[right][snapback]291578[/snapback][/right]

http://jalopnik.com/5314296/gm-temporarily...kyline=true&s=x

I remember reading once how most screaming yellow vehicles are owned by mj smokers. Now I believe it.
That's fortunate for Ford and their Mustang...more people will consider the Mustang now if the Camaro has powertrain or other issues from day 1...