FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: F2's Twin Turbo Setup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't know much about this, or if it runs yet but I seen this picture..... quite the setup....

[Image: Picture075.jpg]
More pics here......

[Image: Picture076.jpg]

[Image: Picture074.jpg]

That sorta scares me....
um...

lots of shiney parts....um....looks like something that Nasa makes to send into space....

Slimsride,Jan 17 2006, 03:20 PM Wrote:um...

lots of shiney parts....um....looks like something that Nasa makes to send into space....
[right][snapback]165582[/snapback][/right]

Looks like a shitload of overkill to me!
I want more info..
[Image: IMG_3196.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3195.jpg][Image: Picture131.jpg]
[Image: f2_1.jpg]
[Image: f2_2.jpg]
[Image: f2_3.jpg]
[Image: f2_4.jpg]
that's intense to say the least.

A++ car.
OH my god....i'm in love. this is a 2005, (lights give it away) Now, i want that hood, front bumper and body kit? question is would it fit on a zx5 of the same year...hmmmmm....

That's... a lot of plumbing... wonder how much troubleshooting they had to go through to get that Rube Goldbergesque set up to run at all NVM at peak output.

Only thing that I dislike on the exterior is that wing on its backside. Screams ugly and cheap with a megaphone <_<

NefCanuck
It's Farking Lame is what it is.

It doesn't run. It's a carpet queen, nothing more. Such a waste of time and money. :blink:
It may not run but god damn is it SEXY
But why is it sexy? That's what I don't understand.

If I put a bunch of shiny metal pieces in a box, is that sexy too? What if I put the shiny metal in a shiny box, now is it sexy?
P-51,Jan 17 2006, 09: Wrote:But why is it sexy?  That's what I don't understand.

If I put a bunch of shiny metal pieces in a box, is that sexy too?  What if I put the shiny metal in a shiny box, now is it sexy?
[right][snapback]165612[/snapback][/right]

<_<

Dood..um....some like it, some don't..... I do....you don't..move on....geez us..

I've seen shiny metal pieces in a box.....isn't that like a hot chick with braces....see.....that is sexy....

Casper,Jan 17 2006, 05:22 PM Wrote:
Slimsride,Jan 17 2006, 03:20 PM Wrote:um...

[right][snapback]165582[/snapback][/right]

Looks like a shitload of overkill to me!
[right][snapback]165583[/snapback][/right]

my thoughts exactly. Those 2 huge turbo's over wayyyyyyy over the top for that car. Just stupid.
I think it looks hawt, BUT functionally yeah when you get down the the meat of it the whole thing doesn't seem like its a good idea. Just built up to look cool at shows, perhaps they will get it to run one day.....
I like the exterior despite the intercooler in the front but it's boarderline acceptable because of the power "potential"

that engine bay well all I can say is I am glad I am not troubleshooting that mess.
2 intercoolers why just do a 2 to 1 and a larger one but for the first time EVER i agree with P 51

p.s don't tell anyone
What kind of head is he using ? It's exhausting on the back , injectors are up front but timing cover is still on the passenger side.. [Image: stumped.gif]
mpcv2000,Jan 18 2006, 06:44 AM Wrote:What kind of head is he using ? It's exhausting on the back , injectors are up front but timing cover is still on the passenger side..    [Image: stumped.gif]
[right][snapback]165644[/snapback][/right]

The exhaust manifold is on the back of all MK2 focus's
Pages: 1 2