FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus 1.... Spectator Pwned.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
not the driver's fault.
that guy got LICKED!

did he not see the car coming at him through his view finder???
built ford tough

not a scratch

try that in a hyundai!
meford4u,Jan 17 2006, 02:43 PM Wrote:built ford tough

not a scratch

try that in a hyundai!
[right][snapback]165554[/snapback][/right]

LMFAO!! I agree. :)

But honestly... that spectator is a fool. That driver must feel like s**t, and at the same time must be pissed he had the opportunity to hit such a damned fool during a race.
I'm sorry, my opinion is he deserved it....What??? For Farg's sakes he's standing in the middle of the road. Dum ass. I mean, it's like those retards that stand on the outside of a curve and wonder why they get smoked as a car comes zooming in and squashes the equivalent of a small third world country....THINK PEOPLE....geez ..serves them right...

My 2 cents
That actually looks like a Fiesta.

But that might leave a mark after he wakes up from the surgery for a shattered femur, knee, etc...
Oh My Sweet Jesus!!! That should of HURT! Stupid people in middle of roads! RACE GOING ON!
One word, Pylon.
This is why they put barriers up at all events in north america. Why you may ask, no its not to protect the people, its because the stupid idiot that gets hit will think its the event organizers fault....

I bet that hurt lots tho....
I'll be taking bets on weither or not he will ever use his legs again.

the odds are 10-1 on No.
^^ Serves him right....

I mean come on....."Okay there are cars zooming around here, lets stand in the middle of the fawking road, to take a pic and see what happens". The Driver is moving like hell, and comes around what is basically a blind curve because of his speed, and SMACK...road kill. Scrap the dood up, and put him in a box...

There is a fine line between, loving rally sport and becoming a hood ornament.

Wow, what an idiot. Stand in the middle of the road during a race and thats what you get. No pitty here, well maybe for his family now that they're gonna have to help him recover from his stupid decision.
What a tool. He got knocked the damn out! :lol:

And yeah, the sad part is that the retard will probably try and sue the race organizers for his injury when the tape clearly shows he's in the raceway itself!
Darwin was right.
yeah it's a Fiesta not a focus, and damn that was funny, but ouch!
pfff.....he can still walk that one off
REPOST! :P