FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: California Meet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tony, his friends and I made it down to California's
North Serv Rd Bottom End of Dixie Rd Between Dixie and Cathra.

Nice cars and a dicent spot.
We like to see more Foci out next Wednesday, I'll post up the meet later this week.

Cali Meet Pics and Vids of my some what boring drive there and home.
What No pictures of the Pimpstar?
lol I forgot to get some. Vids will be in later on.
I've hit up that meet! It's nice for something to do mid-week!
looks interesting, alot of old school whips.
I guess they wanted something more local than Mapleview on Wednesday nights. Which right now is a real PITA in its temporary location, once they go back to their old haunt next year it'll be much better.

Where is this place exactly? :unsure:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jul 23 2009, 09:34 AM Wrote:I guess they wanted something more local than Mapleview on Wednesday nights.  Which right now is a real PITA in its temporary location, once they go back to their old haunt next year it'll be much better.

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]291569[/snapback][/right]

Directly across the hiway from Dixie Outlet Mall. North Service Road, West of Dixie.
NefCanuck,Jul 23 2009, 07:34 AM Wrote:I guess they wanted something more local than Mapleview on Wednesday nights.  Which right now is a real PITA in its temporary location, once they go back to their old haunt next year it'll be much better.

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]291569[/snapback][/right]

Daniel these meets have been going on for years now at California's....your parents were probably going to them lol

Ya I have been to them many times, and always a good show lets see some participation.
California

And I thought someone was talking about this California. My sis is going to enter her '98 Mystique just so she can get the t-shirt, goodie bag and a chance to win one of many prizes like a trip to Las Vegas.
Why do all the car show prizes around here suck so much?

CanadaSVT,

I looked at the entry form, just for s**ts & giggles, mostly Mustangs, an SVT section, along with a T-Bird/Lincoln Mark/Crown Vic/Maurader...

and I'd be stuck in the "Other" class :P I love it :D

NefCanuck