FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Interesting Jetta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some people's ancestors should never have come out of the caves. Seriously. What a damned waste of money.
LMAO! Good luck there buddy, only 3G's per monitor.
only thing i'd salvage are the fish... poor poor fish
goldfish in the headlights???

they must be from a focus.

[Image: Discostu.jpg]
what's with the dubbed up jetta's this week
....100grand for that?.... oh my..:|
um.........

how do you feed the fish?
just think, when you turn the lights on they fish would die, as they would slowly be boiled to death, or in our current weather they'd die after the water would slowly freeze them to death.

Or if a good stone broke one of the lights, they'd live a few seconds before they'd be squished in there from the driving force, or run over by the car itself.

All in all aside, you'd have to be an idiot to spend that much money on a car, and expect someone to buy it when, you know legally you could never get it on the road other then on a float between car shows.
Agreed its a waste of money but damn props to a nice install. its damn nice work but a waste. I could think of much better things to spend 100 G's
that's why fish are the cheapest animal on the planet.
you guys need to think of him as an artist. Instead of using oil paints and a canvass he used electronics and metal... it's art in another form. I highly doubt he EVER meant for this car to be a street legal daily driver so don't evaluate this car based on that. For all we know that guy could be loaded and quite honestly 100G to him is like 5g to us. I just think he is just showing off his skill and talent. Sure it might not suit everyone's taste but then again do other forms of art do the same to you?

to each their own and I think that guy did an awesome job, a lil overkill but that something most of us can't even think of doing.