FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Finally Got To See My Brother After New Years
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some of you were asking how bad his arm was... well, this actually makes it look good right now:

[Image: th_aaronarm.jpg]

He's coming along very slowly. He has no muscle control for his bicep or anything... the vertical incision in his tricep is actually where the glaive went into his arm.

So far we're cautiously optimistic... but he needs to be able to flex that bicep eventually and work the forearm muscles... two things he can't do yet.
What happened to him? ... all i remember seeing were updates, not the actual story
Holy s**t!

Glad to see he's making a recovery.
He was working as a rough-cuts butcher at a meat packing plant. He was hanging a side of beef on one of those hooks you always see in movies (think Blade at the beginning) and slipped on the kill floor... he ran his butcher's glaive through his arm as he hit the floor as it was in a holster and not in a sheath.

8 hours on the table, most of it micro-surgery to repair nerves and tendons, an artery swap from his leg to his arm to patch the one he severed... he's messed for the rest of his life.
Yikes.... Glad to hear he's getting better.
NOS2Go4Me,Jan 16 2006, 11:14 AM Wrote:He was working as a rough-cuts butcher at a meat packing plant. He was hanging a side of beef on one of those hooks you always see in movies (think Blade at the beginning) and slipped on the kill floor... he ran his butcher's glaive through his arm as he hit the floor as it was in a holster and not in a sheath.

8 hours on the table, most of it micro-surgery to repair nerves and tendons, an artery swap from his leg to his arm to patch the one he severed... he's messed for the rest of his life.
[right][snapback]165304[/snapback][/right]

Good to hear that he's getting their physically, it's a long process after an injury as severe as that....

I hope everything is going alright WRT to Workers Comp. This is one of those cases that they either process hella quickly or drag their asses forever <_<

NefCanuck
glad hes doing better but maybe you should go over and clean his kitchen