FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Saw Frost Last Nite In Kitchener
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Past you at the 7/8 transfer. Gave a quick flick of the beams to say hi but I don't think you caught it before I passed.
vealzx3,Jan 15 2006, 08:40 PM Wrote:Past you at the 7/8 transfer. Gave a quick flick of the beams to say hi but I don't think you caught it before I passed.
[right][snapback]165211[/snapback][/right]

you're in Kitchener? or just visiting
In the process of moving back to the GTA <_< .
vealzx3,Jan 15 2006, 04:40 PM Wrote:Past you at the 7/8 transfer. Gave a quick flick of the beams to say hi but I don't think you caught it before I passed.
[right][snapback]165211[/snapback][/right]

Really ? that was you ?

I remember seeing a black focus with the tinted tails, but didn't notice any focus canada sticker, and it was at night when I was all truned around, so I thought nothing of it..... lol sorry veal.

I was in KW visiting my date, speaking of, I'll be down that way again this weekend, so who knows you might see me down there again. :lol:
Don't think you will see me there again, cause I was leaving my date and I ain't going back :lol: .
:lol: The irony...
LMAO............ yeah really Irony indeed LOL
you might see me though!

omgomgomg.
Bahaahaha @vealzx3
i didnt think there was anyone in waterloo besides Richard.
Why don't we all go, and after we can get a little G2G going :hitit:
lol veal, I don't think I'll be leaving the current love :wub: interest's place most of the weekend, well bedroom that is..... :blush: we sorta have to make up some time we didn't have together durring the week.

LOL,................. ^_^
Frost__2001,Jan 20 2006, 03:27 AM Wrote:lol veal, I don't think I'll be leaving the current love :wub:  interest's place most of the weekend, well bedroom that is.....  :blush:  we sorta have to make up some time we didn't have together durring the week.

[right][snapback]166018[/snapback][/right]

just say or do something dumb and I'm sure you'll have some time on your hands :)
Yeah I thought 10:30pm was a little to early to call a date. Get atter this weekend big guy!!.
yep im from kitchener waterloo as well....
wow a kick back from the dead lol....
Frost__2001,Jan 19 2006, 11:27 PM Wrote:lol veal, I don't think I'll be leaving the current love :wub:  interest's place most of the weekend, well bedroom that is.....  :blush:  we sorta have to make up some time we didn't have together durring the week.

shivers...........no pics pleeeeeeeezzzze :D :P :D
nass,Jan 19 2006, 11:32 PM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Jan 20 2006, 03:27 AM Wrote:lol veal, I don't think I'll be leaving the current love :wub:  interest's place most of the weekend, well bedroom that is.....  :blush:  we sorta have to make up some time we didn't have together durring the week.

just say or do something dumb and I'm sure you'll have some time on your hands :)
[right][snapback]166019[/snapback][/right]

see... that would be true with most women.. .buuuuuuuuut......
darkpuppet,Jul 15 2006, 09:55 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]197699[/snapback][/right]

true true
you know the funny thing is you guys have seen pics, and with the move soon he's always at my place as we're packing things, and hitting up Ikea, and Wonderland while we can before the move to KW.
darkpuppet,Jul 15 2006, 02:55 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]197699[/snapback][/right]

haha but little did I know.... :o
Pages: 1 2