FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: For Sale: Jeep Liberty Renegade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Up for sale is my 2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade Edition. ONLY 70,000km Top of the line Liberty. Extended Warranty till 7/115,000km, Automatic, Power everything, Keyless Entry, OEM Alarm, Power Lift Gate, Roof/lower Fog Lights, Mopar Rugged Winter Mats, Mopar Taillight Guards, Tan Leather Interior, A/C, Tow Hooks, Digital Display with Tire Pressure, Temperature/Compass plus more. Amazing 4x4 in our Canadian Winters. Vehicle available for viewing after 6 pm during the week. Asking $12,000 check the Trader great value and low km for the asking price. PLUS save on dealer costs and sales tax when you buy privately. Please email me at dru_zx3@hotmail.com for the fastest response.
[Image: Front.jpg]
[Image: rear.jpg]
[Image: Side.jpg]
[Image: Cluster.jpg]

I will also put on a tow package and throw in a trailer and my Turbo Focus For the Low Price of $20,000 any takers? lol Prob not but worth the try.
ZX3_2NV,Jul 22 2009, 09:32 AM Wrote:I will also put on a tow package and throw in a trailer and my Turbo Focus For the Low Price of $20,000 any takers? lol Prob not but worth the try.
[right][snapback]291509[/snapback][/right]

:lol: Nice!!!!
It came with a manual as standard spec and someone put a 4-spd auto as an option? On a Renegade-trim? Fail.

What's the tow rating?

Might want to include that the as-new fuel economy ratings were 9.9L highway and 15.1L city (manual trans). At least it has a 74L tank.
Actually alot of the Renegade's are Auto and it doesn't have a 74L tank at least I've never put in anything close to that running on empty 60L is the absolute max. The gas isn't that bad at all I use to get about 400-450 City driving. So you need to get your facts straight So please don't bash my sale with incorrect information.

Fast Stats

Engine
3.7L V6

Horsepower
210 @ 5200

Transmission
4-speed auto
5-speed manual

MPG: City/Hwy
V6 auto: 17/21
V6 man: 16/22

Limited models get the engine that sets the Jeep Liberty apart. It is a 3.7-liter V6, and it gives the compact SUV 210 horsepower at 5200 rpm and 235 lb-ft of torque at 4000 rpm. It can be mated to the 5-speed manual transaxle or 4-speed automatic. With automatic transmission and a trailer tow group, the Liberty can tow up to 5000 lbs, which just happens to be the best in the segment.
No, I guess Sympatico Autos needs to get their facts straight. The fact you've never gotten more than 60L in means you're into the reserve portion of the tank.

When it's not a vehicle that I know in particular, I always do a decent amount of research.

Also, Motor Trend confirms the tank size. Also, Edmunds.com lists the trailer tow max at 3500lbs.

Anything else you want to back up without having backup?

Jeez, aside from the stickshift comment (which wasn't directed at you as you had said you bought it used), my points were meant to be helpful to prospective buyer.

Try removing the stick from your ass before posting next time.

Ahh, finally, CarGurus lists the optional tow rating. The trailer tow rating normally requires at least a factory oil cooler setup and possibly different axle ratios or even tires/susp pieces. If it doesn't have the bits, it's rated for 3500lbs. To claim otherwise would be dangerous, if not a falsehood at the very least.
You were stating false fuel mileage facts which for some people is a make it or break it for a vehicle sale. I’m not getting into this with you I’m trying to sell my Jeep and that’s all. As for the stick I’m done with it so it can be returned to your ass for permanent installation.
It is a nice Jeep, just so you know every Liberty has the 3.7L except for the 2005 Diesel) Never the less a nice Jeep with Low Kms for the year.
Bump will only be on sale for one more week. Make me an offer spread teh word guys thanks.
What are you buying next?
A wedding
And a stroller?
nope deffenetly not a stroller.
ZX3_2NV,Aug 12 2009, 01:44 PM Wrote:nope deffenetly not a stroller.
[right][snapback]292580[/snapback][/right]

Saving for a wedding? Just a matter of time. Trust me.
Sale Pending
SOLDDDDD