FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 3mo's Drinking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yep, as the pic says, all 3 of us go together and had some drinks

[Image: fe4eea62.jpg]

BTW this was after a busy day at work

[Image: Mobusyatwork.jpg]
Holy CRAP! :blink:

I detect something is not right there.
:o :unsure: :blink: :huh: :ph34r: :iono:
Photoshop is your friend.

Lots of photographers do these types of shots.... much easier with digital than it was with film....
well the reason why i post it here is to get some help from you guys, does anyone know if i can get a software that will allow to layer all the pictures on top of each other.

These pictures were done by using the cloning option, but i'm sure there is an easier way of doing it.
Photoshop will do that for you. I am thinking you'd take 3 pictures of the same room with you in different positions don't move the camera and viola

I have no idea how to do it but if I were to try that would be how I would do it
YEp, just use a tripod and basically what you said.
mo_focus,Jan 14 2006, 07:54 PM Wrote:YEp, just use a tripod and basically what you said.
[right][snapback]165118[/snapback][/right]

that's awesome. Common sense does pay off eh?!
Any version of Photoshop will do it. You can cut the image into 1/3, and each time you past on the cut out portion, it will create a new layer. Zoom in a bit, align the pasted portion, and you'll have your image, with each copy of you on a different layer.
I love doing that effect! By far my most favorite to do.

I too have a twin LOL

[Image: my_brother_001.jpg]
too much grey Jay?
ZX3TUNR,Jan 15 2006, 02:27 AM Wrote:I love doing that effect! By far my most favorite to do.

I too have a twin LOL

[right][snapback]165146[/snapback][/right]

Is that the emo-cave through that door in the back?
ANTHONYD,Jan 15 2006, 02:09 PM Wrote:
ZX3TUNR,Jan 15 2006, 02:27 AM Wrote:I love doing that effect! By far my most favorite to do.

I too have a twin LOL

[right][snapback]165146[/snapback][/right]

Is that the emo-cave through that door in the back?
[right][snapback]165157[/snapback][/right]

only one way to find out. Is it true that once you enter the cave there is only one way to leave???
Quote:Is that the emo-cave through that door in the back?

Its the Gateway to hell...... SASK