FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My New Toy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
60GB Apple Ipod Video :D Just put Mr and Mrs Smith on it. I love this thing. Quality of movies is much better then I was expecting.

[Image: 011306018.jpg]

[Image: 011306016.jpg]

[Image: 011306013.jpg]

[Image: 011306012.jpg]
think you have more money than brains.
didnt cost a thing
ZX3TUNR,Jan 14 2006, 04:04 AM Wrote:didnt cost a thing
[right][snapback]165047[/snapback][/right]

sign me up then.
sign me too
I'll take 2!!
ZX3TUNR,Jan 13 2006, 10:04 PM Wrote:didnt cost a thing

You stole it? Everything costs money.....
man angelina jolie is still hot no matter how big the screen.....
ZX3TUNR,Jan 13 2006, 11:04 PM Wrote:didnt cost a thing

traded the focus for it?
Put a sissor screen on it.
Just be careful with the new firmware that was released. Mine locks up every time I connect it to my Laptop now. Locks up so hard that I have to wait for the battery to die to shut it off. Apple support was great though they helped me reload the last firmware and gave me a $25 credit on my Itunes account.

Talk about service!

I love mine because it does everything so well the picture quality is so amazing! Makes the cardio days at the gym go by quickly!
ok spill the beans.... how'd you get it? who gave it to you?
My dad bought it :P

Havent had any freezing problems. I just bought another internal battery for it and a sweet docking station. I use my big fat Sony headphones and the qaility of the sound is unreal with the movie. Its like im watching it on the big tv.

Im going to pick up the hook up connections for the car next week.
Glad you like it. I bought my 20GB iPod 3 weeks before the video's came out. I wish I would have known. But I did get a $100.00 rebate from Future Shop as they had reduced the price on the version 4 iPod when the Version 5's came out. I have heard that there are a couple people at the Pacific Mall that can add software to my iPod to make it a video. I will go one day and find out.

Get the iPod hard wired in to your system. I have the Monster Cable charger/FM modulator and I get a lot of static and signal fade going thru downtown Toronto. I wanted to get mine hard wired but I don't have an aux input in my stock deck. I will wait until I get my system upgraded.

Great buy, hope you enjoy it.
ANTHONYD,Jan 14 2006, 12:54 PM Wrote:Put a sissor screen on it.
[right][snapback]165075[/snapback][/right]

:lol:

yeah i saw one at future shop the other day and the quality is SUPER nice.

I got a shuffle just for listening to music at the gym. But damn, EFF has a good idea, watch video while on the bike! :o

how much do the IPOD videos go for?
The 30GB is $379 and i think the 60GB is $499
Focus man, Focus.,Jan 16 2006, 07:28 PM Wrote:The 30GB is $379 and i think the 60GB is $499
[right][snapback]165343[/snapback][/right]

Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!
Waste of hardware, even as far as computer accessories go. Wait till the HD shits itself. Then you'll have an iBlankScreen. And iUlcers.
Got pron?
As of today I changed all the firm ware and am now running Linux on my Ipod. I now have support for DivX videos :D runs quite a bit faster to. Next is to get a NES emulator on it.

Pages: 1 2 3