FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Snow X
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
its snow-x cross season again, show me what ya got

MOTORSPORT CLUB OF OTTAWA

Snow tires are a must, no studs allowed.

Location is OTTODROME(or whatever they call it next week) registration is around 8:45

Fee: 20$ For members, 40$ for non-members(get a membership and save!!!!!

It's also a great place to get action shots during daylight hours!

Helmets are also required. you can rent them for $5.00

rest of schedule goes like this,

Feb 12th
Feb 19th
Mar 4th and 5th

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...6371728417
Are you entering????
Yes, 1 of the rules is no leaky exhuats so I'll have to replace the gasket between the cat and exhaust pipe before I go, but that will take whole 15 minutes to do.

It really looks like a lot of fun!

Enter the Taurus Eric!!!
Flofocus,Jan 13 2006, 08:10 PM Wrote:Yes, 1 of the rules is no leaky exhuats so I'll have to replace the gasket between the cat and exhaust pipe before I go, but that will take whole 15 minutes to do.

It really looks like a lot of fun!

Enter the Taurus Eric!!!
[right][snapback]165022[/snapback][/right]

Enter my Taurus....My taurus sucks!!! I would probably stay in place....My winter tires sucks! They are so cheap...plus I have abs brake and my hand brake doesn't work..:lol::lol: Thats no fun for me!!! :lol:
I would so do that if I had my old car, but trying that out in a FWD car is not my idea of fun though :(
with that one corner, i would have thought someone would have accidentally done a scandinavian flick... but no... :(
Oh man, my old car would have just gobbled that course up double quick time. I didn't see anything in that video which would have even come close to tocuhing it.

[Image: 05-30-03tcs30-17.jpg]

[Image: subinsnow11.jpg]
Well I know for a fact I'd drive my Justy 2X harder than if I had a 35G Wrx on the course. :P