FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Just Read The Description Of This Focus.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
CLASSIC!
SALEEN SVT
I think he took creative writing in school. Also sounds like he owns FedEx as well.

02ztsian

Wasn't that car featured in Readers Rides in one of the old Focus Fanatic magazines?
I want a 500HP-rated FMIC. For my truck. Werd. To go with my Costhworth heads. Maybe tomorrow Diablo Sport can "can in" and re-learn my ECU some things. Then, maybe then I can street race when I "pull beside" at a red light with Dean.
LOL, I just realized Dean knows one of my female friends from when I went to school in Owen Sound! Klassic
2001 ZTS,Jul 22 2009, 11:23 AM Wrote:LOL, I just realized Dean knows one of my female friends from when I went to school in Owen Sound! Klassic
[right][snapback]291514[/snapback][/right]

So he's into GILF's now? :rolleyes:
I wonder what year Importfest he competed in. I don't remember seeing his car and I've been into Ford's my whole life and started going to Importfest in high school. So I should have seen it.
I still think a lot of the work done to the car was pretty nice. Ridiculously expensive some of it, and rather over the top too, but all in all, a nicely built car. Not that many of them around anymore...(Modded SVT's that haven't been smashed up or driven into the ground).
^^^specially that stupid big tv in the front dashboard
Tv, rims, grille and PS2 could have done alot better.
Plus I doubt those are 19's
Other than that it's been riced.
Scorcher000,Jul 26 2009, 10:05 PM Wrote:Tv, rims, grille and PS2 could have done alot better.
Plus I doubt those are 19's
Other than that it's been riced.
[right][snapback]291735[/snapback][/right]

Actually they are 19's.
He had the fenders cut like Meford's ride.
They were 19's indeed. I saw the rims and tires in person.

Rediculously big.
*bump*

Tony & DP check your FB mail for KLASSIC pics!
cmon why can't the rest of us see?
2001 ZTS,Aug 16 2009, 09:41 PM Wrote:*bump*

[right][snapback]292786[/snapback][/right]

V.I.P.

That guy is pure money.
lol.

And the chicks he hangs out with are sweet! :wink:
Yeah man, what about the others?
BIG PIMPIN', emphasis on BIG
2001 ZTS,Aug 16 2009, 09:41 PM Wrote:*bump*

[right][snapback]292786[/snapback][/right]

classic indeed -- he's totally Medium Pimping™ now. You can just tell that having a Lotus Esprit gets you ALL the chicks!
So big pimpin that she can't fit in the lotus? lol come on share with the class guys
let's just say, it looks like he rented the V.I.P. table at club heifer.
Pages: 1 2