FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Something Just For 2001 Zts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ohhh the new Ford Transit Van! :)

[Image: transit06-3-news.jpg]
[Image: transit06-4-news.jpg]
[Image: transit06-1-news.jpg]

Look at that passanger seat I guess it's for when you pick up the girls with a little mor junk in their trunk. :lol:
Looks like a lego version of the Fusion.
Are we actually gonna see this in north america?

Kinda strikes me as the ford version of the sprinter. I like the 5sp on the dash tho.
habmann,Jan 13 2006, 02:48 PM Wrote:Are we actually gonna see this in north america?

Kinda strikes me as the ford version of the sprinter. I like the 5sp on the dash tho.
[right][snapback]164960[/snapback][/right]

Typical european design... sprinter's are just what we know here in NA. That design is old and has a purpose in Europe... I don't really know about having them here... ahem, Daimler...
considering the old one could do the nurburgring in about 10 minutes, I expect great things from this one!
darkpuppet,Jan 13 2006, 03:53 PM Wrote:considering the old one could do the nurburgring in about 10 minutes, I expect great things from this one!
[right][snapback]164978[/snapback][/right]

That's pretty optimistic... :rolleyes:
euro_zx5,Jan 13 2006, 04:08 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Jan 13 2006, 03:53 PM Wrote:considering the old one could do the nurburgring in about 10 minutes, I expect great things from this one!
[right][snapback]164978[/snapback][/right]

That's pretty optimistic... :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]164982[/snapback][/right]

Never doubt, he has the video.
Put some windows in the back of it and a couple of benches and maybe you've got a replacement for the ugly and boring freestar.

yeah it would be nice if ford brought that over here to replace the crappy Econoline series.
....wheres that box of explosives....OH there is its