FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Season Three Bitches!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:o NO EFFING WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh man i just stood up in the middle of work and started shaking i am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this better not be some cruel joke!!! looks like it gonna be good my friends...i knew 2006 was going to be the best year!
I KNOW.
Oh man that is going to make me glue my ass right in front of the tv!

Extra large Eylmers, coming up!
Wow... just wow.
you can also check out the full trailer and official site here

can't wait!
Im gonna have to subscripe to comedy central, there is no way i can wait for the dvd's to come out.
FociPhil,Jan 13 2006, 01:53 PM Wrote:Im gonna have to subscripe to comedy central, there is no way i can wait for the dvd's to come out.
[right][snapback]164954[/snapback][/right]

agreed,

When does it start.
AWESOME!!!1
scoobasteve,Jan 13 2006, 06:54 PM Wrote:
FociPhil,Jan 13 2006, 01:53 PM Wrote:Im gonna have to subscripe to comedy central, there is no way i can wait for the dvd's to come out.

agreed,

When does it start.
[right][snapback]164955[/snapback][/right]

All it says is the first half of 2006, and its only the episodes they recorded before he felt, so not an ENTIRE season. But still!
FociPhil,Jan 13 2006, 05:28 PM Wrote:
scoobasteve,Jan 13 2006, 06:54 PM Wrote:

agreed,

When does it start.
[right][snapback]164955[/snapback][/right]

All it says is the first half of 2006, and its only the episodes they recorded before he felt, so not an ENTIRE season. But still!
[right][snapback]164988[/snapback][/right]

Bah, I was looking forward to some rehab material.