FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Tracking Our Money
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ever wonder how many times a single bill changes hands?

Ever wonder how many different things a given bill is used for?

...Yeah, me neither....

but I got this $5 bill the other morning and it was stamped on the back side with writing that says HELP TRACK THIS BILL-WWW.WHERESWILLY.COM

and it also has a stamp of a red trillium on it!

So, I got to the website and punch in the serial number and it has a rundown of where the bill has been based on the people that decided to search the site!

Kinda neat...this $5 bill I have has been to 5 provinces, 2 U.S. States, and was first tracked in October of 2004!

Anyone ever seen one of these 'marked bills'?

And it is a legit bill, I scanned it with the ultra-violet light at work and it has all the markings and stamps from the Bank of Canada!

Yup i gotten those bills before, but never got around to checking it out
Kool_ZX3,Jan 12 2006, 06:33 PM Wrote:Yup i gotten those bills before, but never got around to checking it out
[right][snapback]164802[/snapback][/right]

Me too, I think I even made a post about it as wel.
thats so cool, i will watch for something like that, you can even write your name and number down and ask only for cute girls to call you, and see what kind of pervs would actually call u

even better, put yur ex's number on it and tell them to call for a good f**K
2001 ZTS,Jan 12 2006, 06:19 PM Wrote:
Kool_ZX3,Jan 12 2006, 06:33 PM Wrote:Yup i gotten those bills before, but never got around to checking it out
[right][snapback]164802[/snapback][/right]

Me too, I think I even made a post about it as wel.
[right][snapback]164810[/snapback][/right]

Me too.....
Oh, I thought this was a meaningful post about saving money and investing it.

D'oh!
yeah I remember those things from a few years ago. It seemed every other bill had that on. I wonder if you'd get in trouble for putting advertising on the bill. Something like

" see what this bill will buy you at http://www.sex-slaves.com "
NOS2Go4Me,Jan 13 2006, 02:09 PM Wrote:Oh, I thought this was a meaningful post about saving money and investing it.

D'oh!
[right][snapback]164882[/snapback][/right]

hahaha same here! ah well...